Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   Union gas pedals interchangeable (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/133034-union-gas-pedals-interchangeable.html)

triumph.man 03-07-2014 12:40 PM

Union gas pedals interchangeable
 
I have an old pair of asadachis, and wanted to know if the gas pedals are interchangeable with the newer bindings, as there seems to be a lot more foam in the newer pedals. Looking to do this as my feet tend to hurt a bit from all the chatter from the snow.

UNION INHOUSE 03-10-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triumph.man (Post 1596306)
I have an old pair of asadachis, and wanted to know if the gas pedals are interchangeable with the newer bindings, as there seems to be a lot more foam in the newer pedals. Looking to do this as my feet tend to hurt a bit from all the chatter from the snow.

Please attach a pic of what you've got. We have done the Asadachi colorway in several models over the years.

Asadachi is a color, not a model. It means "morning" in Japanese. Morning wood. Get it?

triumph.man 03-11-2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE (Post 1601994)
Please attach a pic of what you've got. We have done the Asadachi colorway in several models over the years.

Asadachi is a color, not a model. It means "morning" in Japanese. Morning wood. Get it?

I believe these are the model Asadachi's No??

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3.../photo-1-1.jpg

UNION INHOUSE 03-11-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triumph.man (Post 1604290)
I believe these are the model Asadachi's No??

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3.../photo-1-1.jpg

Okay, so those are the old SL's on the Stage II base - we don't make them anymore. The new gas pedals are not interchangeable with those. Sorry about that.

triumph.man 03-11-2014 12:13 PM

no problem, worth a shot asking!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2