Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   Flux DM sizing (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/142306-flux-dm-sizing.html)

nisteffen 07-08-2014 03:56 AM

Flux DM sizing
 
Hi,

I'm planning on purchasing some Large Flux DM's, and pairing them with my size 10.5 Salomon Malamutes. Should this work?

MxShredder 07-09-2014 01:11 PM

Yeah. I have 11's in my Flux RL's right now, they fit perfectly with minor adjustments.

Mizu Kuma 07-10-2014 12:06 AM

I'd try and get into a shop for a look see at the fid of a medium!!!!!

With Salomons reduced footprint and FLUX's wider beds, ya might get away with a smaller binder?????

Havin said that, the Large will still be adjustable enough!!!!!

linvillegorge 07-10-2014 12:56 AM

Medium. Large would work, but you'd have them cinched all the way down.

SnowOwl 07-10-2014 04:21 PM

I rock a size M for my Flux RK's and I wear a 10.5. My L 390 Bosses are actually way too big.

freddieroach 01-19-2015 12:42 AM

I ride L flux dm with size 10 kaijus. Seems like most flux owners who are between sizes end up sizing down.. Really contemplating selling mine and going for medium

ju87 01-19-2015 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddieroach (Post 2083889)
I ride L flux dm with size 10 kaijus. Seems like most flux owners who are between sizes end up sizing down.. Really contemplating selling mine and going for medium

I ride a M Flux with Nike ZF1 size US 8.5 and the ladders at just about at the limits.

freddieroach 01-19-2015 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ju87 (Post 2083929)
I ride a M Flux with Nike ZF1 size US 8.5 and the ladders at just about at the limits.

At the limit of not being able fit your boot or is it too big for you?

ju87 01-19-2015 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddieroach (Post 2083961)
At the limit of not being able fit your boot or is it too big for you?

At the limit of not being able to fit the boot. Sometimes when a lot of pow is packed in the binding, the toe ladder becomes difficult to engage. Have not tried L size tho.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2