Union Force Team Edition - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
They are worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them.

The fact that it is sold out everywhere doesn't make it worth more. If anything, you having bought the bindings and handling them already decreased its value.

www.aGNARchy.com Reviews and David Z's rants
Leo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not trying to sell them, I don't even have them yet. One site had them listed for $269, not sure how current it was though. Was just curious as to why I haven't seen anyone with them or mention them on this forum. Either way I can't wait to use them on my ET
enayes is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have these bindings?
enayes is offline  
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 07:26 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I see thise things everywhere...They're so exclusive everyone is now on them. Somehow I'm the only one left riding White Forces.
Extremo is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I see thise things everywhere...They're so exclusive everyone is now on them. Somehow I'm the only one left riding White Forces.
Doesn't seem like it, no one on here has them and no stores have them in stock.
enayes is offline  
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 03:53 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If noone has them it's only because they're last years trend...what do you want everyone to say you're wicked cool because you got a pair?
Extremo is offline  
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
If noone has them it's only because they're last years trend...what do you want everyone to say you're wicked cool because you got a pair?
There just bindings, but I appreciate it when people back up their comments. So when you say something like there all over the place and easy find yet don't provide a single website or store that is selling them..it bothers me a bit.
enayes is offline  
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 05:05 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nefarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SD
Posts: 598
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I see thise things everywhere...They're so exclusive everyone is now on them. Somehow I'm the only one left riding White Forces.
Not true, my man. I'm rocking the white forces as well. I love them!

Quote:
If you want to be a chick, a dude, a tent, or a velociraptor be my guest, but if you choose the last one you bet your ass I will have a spaz-12 to your face.
Nefarious is offline  
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 03:35 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes View Post
There just bindings, but I appreciate it when people back up their comments. So when you say something like there all over the place and easy find yet don't provide a single website or store that is selling them..it bothers me a bit.
I mean on the mountain...would you like me to bring my camera and take pictures of everyone I see with them?
Extremo is offline  
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I mean on the mountain...would you like me to bring my camera and take pictures of everyone I see with them?
you seem mad dude, on the mountain could be older models, i'm talking about this year's teams, they can't be bought right now
enayes is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome