Union Force Team Edition - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
 
SnowBrdScotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so what? it's not like these are THE binding...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SnowBrdScotty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 03:21 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
They're the same binding every year...the Force hasn't changed in 3 years. But it has for next year so you're actually holding an outdated binding. And it's actually annoyed.
Extremo is offline  
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
51bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes View Post
There just bindings, but I appreciate it when people back up their comments. So when you say something like there all over the place and easy find yet don't provide a single website or store that is selling them..it bothers me a bit.
Saw 2 pairs of them last night between 5-10pm in NORTH CAROLINA.

edit: extremo has always, in every post ive seen reguarding bindings been passionate to unions. I completely agree with him saying that now theyve been bought and handeled, do drop the value. the "sold out" sign in any store doesnt increase the price on bindings.... that's like saying the 2006 burton customs i have that i never ended up using are worth > the customs on the shelf right now in the store... nice binding, yes... new strap.. cool, kinda unique? maybe on the SHELF stores might charge 10$ more than normal forces... but after being owned? negative charlie

Last edited by 51bombed; 01-30-2011 at 03:32 PM.
51bombed is offline  
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
just wondering why everyone loves the force but there was no talk about the team edition, and extremo don't get too caught up with future models, there's always new stuff coming out next year, enjoy what you have
enayes is offline  
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Still don't understand the point of this thread. Heck, I have a pair of Flows that cost more than these things.

Are you going to ride it or display it in your living room?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leo is offline  
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 05:19 PM
Member
 
)(ood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes View Post
just wondering why everyone loves the force but there was no talk about the team edition, and extremo don't get too caught up with future models, there's always new stuff coming out next year, enjoy what you have
I think the reason no one talks specifically about the Team Edition, is because at the end of the day, they are still just a Union Force. And a change on the Force is actually big news, because they've been pretty much the same exact binding, offered in different colorways, for years. From what I can tell from leaked pictures, next year's Force will be pretty much the same as this year, except with a cored out toe strap, much like on their DLX this year... Oh yeah, and available in MATTE HIGHLIGHTER YELLOW AND ORANGE/RED!!!
I quit riding Force's because I got tired of their toe strap, and in all honesty, I will get right back onto Force's now that I know that they have made a change!

'11 157 Forum Comflict
'11 Flux SF45
'10 DC Journey
)(ood is offline  
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by )(ood View Post
I quit riding Force's because I got tired of their toe strap, and in all honesty, I will get right back onto Force's now that I know that they have made a change!
I actually HATE the Force toe strap...I have a 1st gen one that I've duct taped to hold together just because I like the cap much better. I was seriously considering getting the Burton get-a-grip cap to put on it. I think with a good cap it'll be one of the best bindings hands down.
Extremo is offline  
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Member
 
)(ood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I actually HATE the Force toe strap...I have a 1st gen one that I've duct taped to hold together just because I like the cap much better. I was seriously considering getting the Burton get-a-grip cap to put on it. I think with a good cap it'll be one of the best bindings hands down.
Yeah. It's the sole reason I'm riding Flux right now. I was at my local board shop talking to the owner about how I wish I had the money to buy this year's DLX's just for their toe straps (the cored out toe strap exclusive to their bottom end binding ), so I could put them on my Force's, and it looks like next year, I'll finally be able to try out the combination.

'11 157 Forum Comflict
'11 Flux SF45
'10 DC Journey
)(ood is offline  
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
enayes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Still don't understand the point of this thread. Heck, I have a pair of Flows that cost more than these things.

Are you going to ride it or display it in your living room?
will be riding lol
enayes is offline  
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Senior Member
 
stunt66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 154
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WTF is goin in here enayes, what are you after exactly? Do you want us to get on our hands and knees and bow to your bindings or something
you start a thread askin about some bindings you own that you think are special and when members start postin how they've seem them on the hill or for sale you get all defensive. Extremo posted a site saying they were for sale and you had to go check it out even tho you own them already. You've basically cut down everyone that's said anything related to your bindings. If you plan on stickin around in here and want future help from members i'd quit it with this BS that you're dishing and just wait for this lame thread to go away.

Oh and Extremo, my buddy has the white forces too (please don't ask for proof tho lol)
stunt66 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome