Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   flow m9-se (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/39760-flow-m9-se.html)

NewbALewb 05-25-2011 08:01 PM

flow m9-se
 
what up,
I just received my gnu carbon credit board today and i was curious if i should get these Flow M9-SE Snowboard Binding from Dogfunk.com bindings for learning/freeriding. I do not plan on hitting the park for a couple more years, but i want a good set of bindings on my board.. Tell me what you think, i have never been on a board before.

Ok i just bought them, screw it lol.. I wanted those bosses, but i cant find them n e where....

,andreas 05-25-2011 08:39 PM

Why are you holding out on the park for years? How often are you expecting to ride each season?

NewbALewb 05-25-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ,andreas (Post 402772)
Why are you holding out on the park for years? How often are you expecting to ride each season?

Im planning on going for 5 days every month while the snow lasts. Im not against the park, it just seems too much for my newby butt. I dont want to be the gaper that broke his back doing something stupid. <3, Looks bad ass though !

TofuSama 05-25-2011 08:52 PM

I plan on hitting the park almost directly off the bat this year, and I've been glancing at the 2012 version of the M9-SE bindings. I haven't found as many reviews as I'd like though.

NewbALewb 05-25-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TofuSama (Post 402775)
I plan on hitting the park almost directly off the bat this year, and I've been glancing at the 2012 version of the M9-SE bindings. I haven't found as many reviews as I'd like though.

Ya, i have accepted the fact that i missed out on all the really good sales, i should have bought my board and all that before i bought the clothes. O well, I can always learn on this set up this year, and maybe buy a different one next year.

jdang307 05-26-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewbALewb (Post 402774)
Im planning on going for 5 days every month while the snow lasts. Im not against the park, it just seems too much for my newby butt. I dont want to be the gaper that broke his back doing something stupid. <3, Looks bad ass though !

It's my first year and I hit the park towards the end. Free riding is fun but sometimes you want to goof off. You can only cruise down the mountain so many times a year. Especially since I'm with my fiance who is timid so I need to slow down any way.

Don't be afraid of the park. Seriously, do I piss people off because sometimes I fall in front of them? Yes. Do I do it on purpose? No. I try and get out of the way as fast as possible and don't hit features I can't handle. But you know what, my pass is as good as anyone else's. Just be you dude. Even two years from now you will be falling off the jumps. You have to do it sooner or later.

,andreas 05-26-2011 04:39 PM

get down basic things like wide turns, linking turns, quick stops, learn to check off speed, and the park is all you.

NewbALewb 05-26-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ,andreas (Post 402864)
get down basic things like wide turns, linking turns, quick stops, learn to check off speed, and the park is all you.

do u think my bindings are ok ? lol, i will googled speeding check off right now

slyder 05-26-2011 08:46 PM

My kid is sporting 10/11 M9's not the SE version though. They performed great this year, no issues. He is going to try the Flux RK 30 or SF 45 for next year as he wants to do much more park. The Flow's are a good all around binding.
All three of us are sporting Flow's
I love mine, but as I get better I do notice that they are a bit stiffer. That won't inhibit me as I'm so new to the sport it doesn't matter. But I may get a more park board with softer bindings for those park only days, We'll see...

You'll be happy with them
-Slyder

NewbALewb 05-26-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdang307 (Post 402846)
It's my first year and I hit the park towards the end. Free riding is fun but sometimes you want to goof off. You can only cruise down the mountain so many times a year. Especially since I'm with my fiance who is timid so I need to slow down any way.

Don't be afraid of the park. Seriously, do I piss people off because sometimes I fall in front of them? Yes. Do I do it on purpose? No. I try and get out of the way as fast as possible and don't hit features I can't handle. But you know what, my pass is as good as anyone else's. Just be you dude. Even two years from now you will be falling off the jumps. You have to do it sooner or later.

haha ya, i will def check it out once i master the basics, maybe i have seen too many movies of people skying like 30' in the air, and there are those one videos of people smash landing on their faces lol... Thanx for the confidence booster !


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2