Rossi Diva bindings... opinions? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 37
Default Rossi Diva bindings... opinions?

Hey all....
I was looking for a good set of Womens bindings for the gf...
What do you think about these?

Rossignol Diva Snowboard Bindings Women's Reviews & Sale | trusnow.com

They seem to have all of the bells & whistles & spiffy materials.
Witty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty1 View Post
Hey all....
I was looking for a good set of Womens bindings for the gf...
What do you think about these?

Rossignol Diva Snowboard Bindings Women's Reviews & Sale | trusnow.com

They seem to have all of the bells & whistles & spiffy materials.

to me they are too blingy and garish. No way would I put those on my board. But I am someone who likes Capitas top sheets Well, maybe if I got them as a gift I would be ok with the gold. Hey, you asked


Will she like the flashy gold trim and do they match her board?


Yes, performance matters. But so does fashion.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
to me they are too blingy and garish. No way would I put those on my board. But I am someone who likes Capitas top sheets Well, maybe if I got them as a gift I would be ok with the gold. Hey, you asked


Will she like the flashy gold trim and do they match her board?


Yes, performance matters. But so does fashion.
Thanks for the opinion...
But haven't you heard?? It's all about the BLING! =P

I just figure the specs look good... and she's hinted to a "white" binding... I figure this would do... I just don't know... would rather hear from someone who's rode them. A spec sheet says only so much.
Witty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty1 View Post
Thanks for the opinion...
But haven't you heard?? It's all about the BLING! =P

I just figure the specs look good... and she's hinted to a "white" binding... I figure this would do... I just don't know... would rather hear from someone who's rode them. A spec sheet says only so much.


well, then tell her to get reading some reviews and/or take her boots down to the shop. You could do that too. shayboarder reviews a lot of womens bindings. That might be a good place to start. I bought my current set based on her review of them.

Why does she not want to choose her own bindings? Shopping for gear is fun! All girls LOVE to shop! and half the fun of buying gear is doing all the research
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Soggysnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Whistler
Posts: 164
Smile

I am also interested in hearing about these bindings as I am looking for a possible replacement for my Salomon Absolute Premiums (love them but they are expensive and no one ships to Canada, so they are hard to come by)

To those who said read reviews, well there aren't many. The only one I found were from the bindings from a few years ago. They don't appear to have the canted base-plates in that year either (correct me if I am wrong)

Another option that caught my eye which is in the int/advance rather than expert level that I have found I like from bindings, is the Nitro Raiden Eris. Air bag in the base-plate. Sounds great for landing but I am not sure how stable it would be going fast speed, particularly when the snow gets hard-packed or icy.

Help!?

Last edited by Soggysnow; 09-12-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Soggysnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums