Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/49387-bindings.html)

$hen 08-29-2012 03:56 AM

Bindings
 
Hey guys.

I am looking to setup ready for this summer. Got a new board and all but I am
looking for a nice pair of bindings to go with it. My board is kinda colorful :p its a custom design I have put on it. But I am looking for a nice pair of bindings that would fit with my board. Would like to know what brands are good for bindings and good designs etc.

Thanks

Basti 08-29-2012 04:33 AM

How about you give us something to work with here? What board do you have and what's your riding style?

snowklinger 08-29-2012 10:28 AM

Just get something that looks good and matches your board and outfit. :thumbsup:

$hen 08-29-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basti (Post 515665)
How about you give us something to work with here? What board do you have and what's your riding style?

For more, lets say. I have a reverse camber board. Because im not pro at snowboard but not beginner beginner either :P hahaha. So i took a board that would fit me. Also I am looking at mostly all mountain riding but I might hit the park too and start learning park tricks as well. But mostly all mountain.. if that helps a bit. I am also a goofy rider :P

blunted_nose 08-29-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $hen (Post 515807)
For more, lets say. I have a reverse camber board. Because im not pro at snowboard but not beginner beginner either :P hahaha. So i took a board that would fit me. Also I am looking at mostly all mountain riding but I might hit the park too and start learning park tricks as well. But mostly all mountain.. if that helps a bit. I am also a goofy rider :P

Im bettin' you got a blank board? White or black?!?

$hen 08-29-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blunted_nose (Post 515810)
Im bettin' you got a blank board? White or black?!?

yeah, I have a Blank Snowboard. Black, how did you guess? But I am putting a custom vinyl on it. Its got paint splatter and an Anarchy logo in the middle :P lol. So im looking maybe for some Blue, Red, Yellow or Purple bindings that are good :P

phony_stark 08-29-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $hen (Post 515817)
yeah, I have a Blank Snowboard. Black, how did you guess? But I am putting a custom vinyl on it. Its got paint splatter and an Anarchy logo in the middle :P lol. So im looking maybe for some Blue, Red, Yellow or Purple bindings that are good :P

Union forces have you covered on Purple and Blue
Union Atlas has you covered on Blue
Burton Cartel has you Covered on Yellow.
Burton Mission has you covered on Red.
Union Flite (if it's a softer board) has you covered for Red and Yellow (at the same tiiiiime)

$hen 08-30-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phony_stark (Post 515819)
Union forces have you covered on Purple and Blue
Union Atlas has you covered on Blue
Burton Cartel has you Covered on Yellow.
Burton Mission has you covered on Red.
Union Flite (if it's a softer board) has you covered for Red and Yellow (at the same tiiiiime)

WOW. Ill go check out union flites :P

blunted_nose 08-30-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $hen (Post 515817)
yeah, I have a Blank Snowboard. Black, how did you guess? But I am putting a custom vinyl on it. Its got paint splatter and an Anarchy logo in the middle :P lol. So im looking maybe for some Blue, Red, Yellow or Purple bindings that are good :P

The only snowboard that lets you go creative mode, plus i was going to get one and i just checked it out today :p
They look sick, but they still only have the extruded base.
Congrat's on a cool snowboard :D

$hen 08-30-2012 03:00 AM

Yeah I have a sick design ready to get printed onto vinyl. :D then will paste it on. I will post a pic :D and Also need to add that Blank Snowboards uses 6/8 holes for the bindings, so like a screw so can't have any of the new type bindings for like the burton custom snowboards. :P LOL. so keep that in mind :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2