Malavitas or Union Forces? - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i guess my force bindings are one of a kind then (or maybe everyone who's complaining have faulty ones, or are just flat out noobs).

peace out homie!
KungMartin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Your attitude does more damage than good especially around here given the whole contest thing from EL.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leo is offline  
post #33 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
i guess my force bindings are one of a kind then (or maybe everyone who's complaining have faulty ones, or are just flat out noobs).

peace out homie!
It's called subjectivity sprinkled with obvious bias homie.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leo is offline  
post #34 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
how can a force toe strap releasing with the twitch of my pinky be related to subjectivity? it's fact, alleged atm, but i'll gladly post a video where i do just that. then it'll be a fact.

ironically enough you seem to be the biased one here.
KungMartin is offline  
post #35 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
how can a force toe strap releasing with the twitch of my pinky be related to subjectivity? it's fact, alleged atm, but i'll gladly post a video where i do just that. then it'll be a fact.

ironically enough you seem to be the biased one here.
How can I be? I was demoing union or the first time back last year. Where does my bias come from?

And that's great yours works fine. Maybe you should have stuck with that explanation instead of the douchebag comment you made.

Maybe they get better after breaking in. I don't know, I only demoed them. I'd be hard pressed to believe they are anywhere as smooth as Burton ratchets though.

Edit: I haven't talked about Union since Johan let this stupid beef carry over to my work email. Even after his friends at test fest made smart ass remarks towards me.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leo is offline  
post #36 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
this guy obviously doesn't know about Force adjustment. Learn how to handle the binding you're talking about before talking about it.



No problem releasing the toe strap IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SET THEM UP... lawl.

Also, all this talk of "that binding sucks, this binding is much better" is also nonsense. what goes in to a binding doesn't make your ride better, whereas setting them up properly, does. Amen.
It knows how to youtubez. Bro, you're an idiot! I'm giving opinion based on the facts that I, among MANY others have with their mediocre bindings. I know you are in here to try and win that contest most likely, but that still doesn't mean you know a damn thing because you know how to use youtube to try and fight for your fanboy attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Your attitude does more damage than good especially around here given the whole contest thing from EL.
I'm with you bro.. This kid is clueless and in here to just pick a fight. His nonsense doesn't help anyone.
sleev-les is offline  
post #37 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow he's so mad. i don't even feel the need to counter.
KungMartin is offline  
post #38 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
wow he's so mad. i don't even feel the need to counter.
Well, I mean what did you honestly expect?

Let's be adults here... You and I both know your we're being a dick about your post. So you and I both were expecting someone here to get annoyed by that.

In other words, good trolling.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leo is offline  
post #39 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
wow he's so mad. i don't even feel the need to counter.
I'm far from mad. Millions of internet hardasses troll every day. I feel sorry for you. You are a cure to my boredom right now while still being able to make a valid point as your argument holds no weight.
sleev-les is offline  
post #40 of 122 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey KungMartin, don't you think you should actually learn how to select an appropriate width board and set up your own bindings before you go spouting off "knowledge" about how others are doing it. Martin's thread
bseracka is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome