Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/)
-   -   2013 Burton Cartel (restricted vs non) (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bindings/52753-2013-burton-cartel-restricted-vs-non.html)

dice 12-27-2012 09:54 PM

2013 Burton Cartel (restricted vs non)
 
I picked up a pair of "restricted" 2013 cartels today! Is there any difference except for the "Asym React Strap" which is the same as the one on the 2013 Malavitas? And is that an upgrade to the regular strap?

NoOtherOptions 12-27-2012 10:34 PM

Just the EST tech itself. But the binding itself is fairly the same from what I gather.

Nivek 12-27-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions (Post 558000)
Just the EST tech itself. But the binding itself is fairly the same from what I gather.

Not what he was asking.

The strap is the only difference. Its a preference thing.

snowjab 12-28-2012 12:15 AM

i heard from a guy at evo that the highbacks aren't a 7 stiff like the 2012 and the 2013 mission have the stiffness of last years cartels . I didn't like the ankle strap , the boa knob
would be in the way of the strap .

Triple8Sol 12-28-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowjab (Post 558042)
i heard from a guy at evo that the highbacks aren't a 7 stiff like the 2012 and the 2013 mission have the stiffness of last years cartels . I didn't like the ankle strap , the boa knob
would be in the way of the strap .

As usual with trickledown tech, this year's Mission uses last year's Cartel highback, hence the stiffness.

NoOtherOptions 12-28-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nivek (Post 558010)
Not what he was asking.

The strap is the only difference. Its a preference thing.

That's what I get for half assed replying.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2