2014 Union Catalog is up! - Page 7 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 01:20 AM
The Swiss Miss
 
neni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Swiss Alps
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
What size feet do you have nini?
Women's 8, K2 Contour. 5'65ft, 120lbs, riding a Jones Flagship 158. Never tried men's bindings. Heard that the high back hight would be an issue...? (Men's would be tempting due to the more decent colors. Really don't like pink ).

The average human has one breast and one testicle ~ Des McHale
neni is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 06:32 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
UNION INHOUSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SEATTLE, WA & COLICO, ITALY
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neni View Post
Women's 8, K2 Contour. 5'65ft, 120lbs, riding a Jones Flagship 158. Never tried men's bindings. Heard that the high back hight would be an issue...? (Men's would be tempting due to the more decent colors. Really don't like pink ).
Okay, here's the deal-ee-oh.

This is the binding I'm talking aobut: CONTACT - Orange/Black | C3-SHOP We only make the black/orange color in small.

The highback won't be too tall. It's our shortest men's HB, and is only about 12mm higher than the new Trilogy HB.

I could hit up the dudes at K2, just to make sure. It's beer thirty on a Friday afternoon though, so that would be a "next week" kind of deal.
UNION INHOUSE is offline  
post #63 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 02:04 PM
The Swiss Miss
 
neni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Swiss Alps
Posts: 4,903
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
Okay, here's the deal-ee-oh.

This is the binding I'm talking aobut: CONTACT - Orange/Black | C3-SHOP We only make the black/orange color in small.

The highback won't be too tall. It's our shortest men's HB, and is only about 12mm higher than the new Trilogy HB.

I could hit up the dudes at K2, just to make sure. It's beer thirty on a Friday afternoon though, so that would be a "next week" kind of deal.
Thanks for the link but I gonna buy somewhere here (Switzerland), cause the shipping and taxes would cost a fortune

The average human has one breast and one testicle ~ Des McHale
neni is offline  
post #64 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 06:30 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
UNION INHOUSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SEATTLE, WA & COLICO, ITALY
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I was more linking to show you the exact binding/color. Somebody should have them in your zone.

Cheers.
UNION INHOUSE is offline  
post #65 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Senior Member
 
rscott22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When will the 2013-2014 bindings go on sale?

Board: LIB Tech SKate Banana
Bindings: UNION Force
Boots: ThirtyTwo TM Two
rscott22 is offline  
post #66 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Veteran Member
 
Nivek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mountains of Mordor
Posts: 7,543
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscott22 View Post
When will the 2013-2014 bindings go on sale?
Not sure, definitely not the same time they come out EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Why is this still a question?

Snowboarding Is...

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friends
Nivek is offline  
post #67 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Senior Member
 
rscott22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Not sure, definitely not the same time they come out EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Why is this still a question?
Sorry, not all of us have the time to make over 5,000 posts on a forum and spend hours on a site all day. I just asked simple question that is all.

Board: LIB Tech SKate Banana
Bindings: UNION Force
Boots: ThirtyTwo TM Two
rscott22 is offline  
post #68 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
UNION INHOUSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SEATTLE, WA & COLICO, ITALY
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscott22 View Post
When will the 2013-2014 bindings go on sale?
Hey buddy,

Bindings are arriving in the Seattle warehouse today. The first few containers are the meat and potatoes of Union - Force, Contact Pro, Contact, Trilogy, Milan, etc...

We will be offering select shops an early shipment. Once things are actually shipping, I'll let everybody know who has what. I'm guessing we'll have bindings on retail shelves in about a week.

Can't believe it's already mid July.
UNION INHOUSE is offline  
post #69 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Senior Member
 
rscott22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
Hey buddy,

Bindings are arriving in the Seattle warehouse today. The first few containers are the meat and potatoes of Union - Force, Contact Pro, Contact, Trilogy, Milan, etc...

We will be offering select shops an early shipment. Once things are actually shipping, I'll let everybody know who has what. I'm guessing we'll have bindings on retail shelves in about a week.

Can't believe it's already mid July.
Thank you! Much appreciated!

Board: LIB Tech SKate Banana
Bindings: UNION Force
Boots: ThirtyTwo TM Two
rscott22 is offline  
post #70 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-10-2013, 05:00 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
UNION INHOUSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SEATTLE, WA & COLICO, ITALY
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscott22 View Post
Thank you! Much appreciated!
Here's a pic from today. We are officially shipping!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3610.jpg (95.9 KB, 85 views)
UNION INHOUSE is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome