Union Force Binding Problems - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Gdog42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 408
Default

Have you contacted C3 about it? They'll send you a replacement baseplate.

I've had a pair of Union bindings for 2 seasons now and have never had a problem the square logo coming off. You have a legitimate argument- I would also be pissed to pay $200 for a pair of bindings just to have a piece come off on day 1.

it's not right, and it is not a "common" problem. I've never even heard of this issue before. You make sure you do everything you can to get this problem fixed. Call C3 via phone- that's the fastest way to get it sorted out.

And don't listen to Mr. Extremo over there. He's just an absolute Union fanboy to the point where if there's a problem (even if Union admits it), he'll blame the person who owns the bindings and accuse them of using them incorrectly or some other bullshit. He's done this on countless other threads.

I'm a fan of Union myself, but I don't try to praise them as being completely flawless. There have definitely been some problems with them now and in the past that Union has also acknowledged, and they're fixing all of them for next season.

Hope it works out for you!
__________________
This is a tasty burger.
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #52 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
East§ide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 922
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Whoa. 12 days? Seriously. They look like they were dragged home behind your car. I don't think my 3 year old Force's even look like that. Damn. That's some use.
I shit you not. 12 days tops. That's why I was SO pissed about it. And I'm honestly not that great a rider that these should be so beat to shit. I don't even jib really
__________________

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East§ide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph.man View Post
I see so many people on my mountain having $700+ worth of equipment, yet can't even get down a blue smoothly. Unfortunately people are more obsessed with how they look and what equipment they have rather then enjoying the sport and having fun. Sorry, but I laugh at these tools.
Are you serious?

Who are you to judge how much fun someone is having? You seriously go to the mountain and judge others on their gear, then have the audacity to call them tools?

You, along with the 13 year old kids hurling insults off the lift, are a cancer to snowboarding, and are the main reason so many shy away from the sport.

Fuck off.
guharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
crash77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 309
Default

Popcorn...check
Butter...check
Umbrella...check


Friday Night Fights are the best!
crash77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
triumph.man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guharon View Post
Are you serious?

Who are you to judge how much fun someone is having? You seriously go to the mountain and judge others on their gear, then have the audacity to call them tools?

You, along with the 13 year old kids hurling insults off the lift, are a cancer to snowboarding, and are the main reason so many shy away from the sport.

Fuck off.
Me having fun snowboarding is riding, not trying to LOOK LIKE a "pro snowboarder" who can't snowboard.

Wondering why you got soo offended, now i know why you tool. Looked at your post and yes, you definitely fall in this group. HA!

Bunch of crybabies!

Last edited by triumph.man; 02-22-2013 at 05:32 PM.
triumph.man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #56 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by East§ide View Post
I shit you not. 12 days tops. That's why I was SO pissed about it. And I'm honestly not that great a rider that these should be so beat to shit. I don't even jib really
Haha... my next question was if you were hammering the jibs lately. That is crazy.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #57 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Have you contacted C3 about it? They'll send you a replacement baseplate.

I've had a pair of Union bindings for 2 seasons now and have never had a problem the square logo coming off. You have a legitimate argument- I would also be pissed to pay $200 for a pair of bindings just to have a piece come off on day 1.

it's not right, and it is not a "common" problem. I've never even heard of this issue before. You make sure you do everything you can to get this problem fixed. Call C3 via phone- that's the fastest way to get it sorted out.

And don't listen to Mr. Extremo over there. He's just an absolute Union fanboy to the point where if there's a problem (even if Union admits it), he'll blame the person who owns the bindings and accuse them of using them incorrectly or some other bullshit. He's done this on countless other threads.

I'm a fan of Union myself, but I don't try to praise them as being completely flawless. There have definitely been some problems with them now and in the past that Union has also acknowledged, and they're fixing all of them for next season.

Hope it works out for you!
What are you talking about dickhead. We have 3 people who own forces saying they've all had the same thing happen. And I'm one of them. Not common? Are you seriously retarded? Does it need to happen to every fucking binding for you to qualify it as "common". Why don't you stay out of it until you have something useful to add.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph.man View Post
Me having fun snowboarding is riding, not trying to LOOK LIKE a "pro snowboarder" who can't snowboard.

Wondering why you got soo offended, now i know why you tool. Looked at your post and yes, you definitely fall in this group. HA!

Bunch of crybabies!
I guess I'll apologize for being to afford gear that you can't?
guharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #59 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
triumph.man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guharon View Post
I guess I'll apologize for being to afford gear that you can't?
And I'll apologize that you can't snowboard.
triumph.man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph.man View Post
And I'll apologize that you can't snowboard.
Funny, I'm still having more fun than the kid sitting on the knuckle and judging everyone that rides by
guharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums