After some thinking why i broke my bindings and realized I always slightly force my knees a little bit closer together so that i am able to ride a little bit more without my bad right knee hurting. After trying a narrower stance from 23" to 21" it gave me more comfort on my right knee but turns were twitchy.
I got my new replacement footbed and made some canting to see if it will work out for me. From a cheap pair of flippers that i never used, it has nice striped groves on the underside so i cut it to shape and glued to the toe ramp. It is at 5 degree unloaded but after my weight is on it's becomes roughly at 3 degrees.
It compresses 2 to 3 degrees more specially at the corrugated pattern with my body weight. I had limited material available so I had it a bit thick and if it works out then all is good and if not I will thin it out from the top.
The best tool for cutting the bevel job was a serrated bread knife, it worked great.