I'm again searching for a pair (or two) of bindings. Here's a thread i started 3 years before: Stiff freeride binding.
I was saying in 1st post that Ride CAD 09-10 is hard to find... and i got two pairs of them
So everything is possible.
I still have one pair of a CAD's. Say this would be my softcarving binders. I need one for a freeride for new swallowtails.
So what i need:
2. Able to rotate the highback.
3. Stiff and responsive. I also ride hardboots, so if can't be too stiff to me
4. Side support. Malavita highback looks nice to me ))
6. No need in canted footbeds. If they included - that's good, but i want one foot flat.
What I'm looking at:
1. Rome Arsenal. This are stiffer then Targas, right? I ordered a Targas for my friend, and they doensn't look that stiff, i can go stiffer, i think.
2. Flux DMCC. I got a Flux one time, at least they didn't broke under my 220lbs.
3. Union ? Force, Charger? What is the stiffest one and how does it comare to others?
4. Ride ? El hefe or double agent? or get one more CAD or SPI? Do want a canted footbed for rear foot, but this is only NRC and CAD.
5. Nidecker ACT Carbon. They were on ebay, from US BX team, say 8 or 4 pairs for 165 each. I kinda regret I didn't bought one.
I know about Catek FR2 and Phiokka Mix binders, but I need something simpler.