Posted 11-26-2011 at 05:54 PM by Donutz
(This Side Up)
I did this back in May, but now that the season is starting it's time to come up with a focused list.
In general, by the end of the year I want to be able to:
- Hit moderate jumps (20-30 feet) at will.
- Do 180's and 360's of jumps
- Do some ground tricks, such as 180's, pretzels, butters, maybe even an mfm butter.
- Finish off stuff from last year, such as switch riding, and ollies and nollies
- work a lot more with moguls and rough terrain....