Protec help needed! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
neil72

Smile Protec help needed!

Hi,

I'm over in the UK and own a Protec Vigilante 2009 helmet with the Boa fitting. All very cool except my dog chewed up part of my earpads! Anyhow i thought this not a problem Ill try and get new ones and also a pair of the audioforce earpads, and went about contacting Protec/Vans customer service...and in a nut shell, they suck. Protec europe moved distribution/manufacturing and in doing so never made any audioforce earpads. Therefore none in the whole of europe until next season! Crap! They also wont sell to me, direct, a pair of normal earpads!! even more crap! I have tried shops here in the uk and no one wants to know as it is to expensive to bother ordering one item in from europe...so no one wants to help!! triple crap!
Vans did say i could try the US as there opertaion is seperate to the european one. So im left wondering if there is anyone in the great US of A....or even Canada. that is able to help me purchase these or put me in the direction of someone who can? I will be totally stoked if you could aim me in the right direction.

So basically im looking for either 2009 Plantronics earpads or failing that just a pair of 2009 normal earpads for a Matt Black Vigilante with Boa, Size Large.

USA/Canada your my only hope!

Cheers

Neil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2008, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick-Gnar

i dont really understand this are you looking for the usa phone for either pro-tec or vans customer service??
Old 12-15-2008, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
neil72

I tried emailimg there customer services in the US but never heard anything back. This seems to be standard practice as i emailed the europen and UK setup for vans/protec and never heard from them either. Im afraid if i phone Cans in the US they will say the same as here, and that is i have to go via a shop that deals in protec gear. So ideally im looking for a shop to help. Hope this makes sense. I know this all sounds a bit f**ked up but this is the situation im in unfortunately.