Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Beech Grove, Indiana *sigh*
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh goodness. This is the last time I'm posting this.
* Clear lenses are best for extremely stormy conditions or for riding at night
* Lemon (yellow) lenses are best for stormy conditions and overcast days. They increase contrast and brighten up the landscape
* Vermillon (pink) lenses increase contrast in most conditions. This lens with a silver mirror is ideal for most riding conditions
* Citrus (orange) lenses also increase contrast and are great for bright days. Choose an option with a mirror to get a darker lens for the brightest conditions
* Purple lenses are good in low-light conditions such as overcast and snowy days, because they bring out shadows and contours in flat light
* Modulator or photochromic lenses change from a light pink/orange to a dark pink/orange depending upon the light conditions. They are a very light, high-contrast color for stormy weather and dark enough for the brightest days
* Polarized goggle lenses can cut the glare that reflects from snow or ice
Enjoy. Oh, and pink goggles are VERY good lenses for almost all riding condition. If you think they are "gay" then you're just another idiot who puts appearance or trivial things in front of common sense. Enjoy your jet black mirrored lenses at night. You'll crash into a tree and die, but you'll look like a real champ when they haul your frozen corpse off the mountain next morning. "My God, he looks like a badass!" they'll say as they throw you in the meat wagon.
Last edited by Flick Montana; 12-17-2008 at 12:31 AM.