Equpment for sasquatch - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
bigploch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Equpment for sasquatch

Hello all,
Having trouble locating clothing and equipment for a large american. I am 6'5" 300 lbs. and am looking for some comfortable snowboard pants. Any other large americans out there with suggestions. I ride an older K2 FatBob with switch step ins. I am satisfied with that as I only ride a few times a year. Maybe later upgrade to something lighter. I freeride with an occasional park visit at the smaller hills around MD and PA. Just can't find pants with enough range of motion. Any help out there???
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-31-2008, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
powderjet81
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For boards, check out the prior snowboards website. They will make totally custom snowboards or make adjustment to their existing ones to suit different riders. they're not cheap boards but you'll be able to get something that suits you.

If you contact them they will actually talk to you in-depth about a setup.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigploch View Post
I am 6'5" 300 lbs. and am looking for some comfortable snowboard pants.
Special Blend Mark Snowboard pants. If you can't get enough room in a XXL in those, you're SOL.
Gnarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Jenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vernon, BC
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigploch View Post
Hello all,
Having trouble locating clothing and equipment for a large american. I am 6'5" 300 lbs. and am looking for some comfortable snowboard pants. Any other large americans out there with suggestions. I ride an older K2 FatBob with switch step ins. I am satisfied with that as I only ride a few times a year. Maybe later upgrade to something lighter. I freeride with an occasional park visit at the smaller hills around MD and PA. Just can't find pants with enough range of motion. Any help out there???
Columbia makes big/tall pants
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
bigploch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenzo View Post
Columbia makes big/tall pants
Yeah I have a pair of columbia shells. Tighter than a virgin on prom night. Looking for something baggy. THanks for the tip though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
bigploch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly View Post
Special Blend Mark Snowboard pants. If you can't get enough room in a XXL in those, you're SOL.
I snaked a pair of SB Marks off ebay for 80 bills new with tags, I got high hopes! Only 8 bucks shipping. Thanks for all of your help, y'all.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums