Atomic's number one seller worldwide! Top pros and picky shop employees like it because it’s tough and rides well in any situation from rails, to park and everywhere else imaginable. The 2.5 degree bevel minimizes hang-ups on rails and allows a brief moment for recovery on not so perfect landings. There’s a reason the competition has tried to copy it, but compare the cheat sheets and you’ll soon realize there’s only one Hatchet!
* All Mountain / Freestyle
* D4 Construction: provides four dimensions of structural fiber to optimize edge power across the entire sidecut - another reason why Atomic was rated one of Transworld’s 10 best.
* Twin-Prog sidecut: the power to hold an aggressive edge going switch or forward. Uses a smaller radius in the tip and tail, with a larger radius in the mid section. This allows you to maintain speed between hits, and rail turns. This is the sidecut that helped win Transworld’s Good Wood Award.
* Wood Core: Truth 1: Tip to tail poplar wood core.
* 2.5-degree park bevel. Forgiving on rails, still holds edge on ice
* Base: Sintered 7200 diecut. The hardest, most durable base available
145-149-153-156-159-162 for sizes
PS I have a 159 for sale.