Getting rid of the Burton Customs - Need Suggestion - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
djminus1

Default Getting rid of the Burton Customs - Need Suggestion

A month ago, I bought '09 Burton Custom bindings and they have broken twice already. Both times, the plastic strap that holds the capstrap just snapped. Even if they hadn't broken, I still wouldn't like them. They ratchet system sucks on those bindings. It skips out too easily and won't allow you to tighten them good. Becasue the ratchets suck, it also takes forever to get into them.

I am sending them back but need to buy new bindings. I'd like something easy to get into (like Flows maybe). Can someone give me a recommendation. They will be going on a Rome Slash board and I do everything from park to powder. Something under $200 please. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
denningmp3

Default custom binding problem

I used to ride flow bindings you can't beat flows for ease of use. But you sacrifice responsiveness with flows. Are you sure you have the right size? And are they adjusted to fit your boot right ? I have Burton missions and cartels they work flawlessly.