Technine Street Series 153 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
fainerbainer

Default Technine Street Series 153

Went to a local shop and they had it for $100 so I grabbed it. I want/needed another board so I can 1. Mess around on when being pulled by a 4 wheeler when there's enough snow here without messing my other one up. 2. Cuz it was $100.

I looked on ebay/google shopping when I got home and they are wanting 360ish for it. Good find or does the $100 I payed for it (New) reflect the quality and their willingness to get rid of it cheap?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Max

Dude..You got a new snowboard for $100 lol. I haven't heard anything bad or good about the board. Seems like it was a good deal,for a board you're just gonna mess around on.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
fainerbainer

I almost bought a kids board for $100 (138) to mess around on but then saw last years Street at 100 and couldn't resist. I'm just wondering what the board is used for and the quality as it was so cheap (freestyle, all mountain, etc.). Even cheaper than boards I see at Big5 for $125 and you can tell the quality is lacking.

I see the new streets for 350ish and the model I got for 225+ but as far as reviews and information on the board I'm getting nowhere with searches. Just wondering if someone has ridden it or knows anything about it. I bought it on a whim with no research (which I just don't do). But at $100, you are right...lol