Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   burton freestyle bindings (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/11121-burton-freestyle-bindings.html)

ecboarder212 01-05-2009 06:43 PM

burton freestyle bindings

so i was looking for some new bindings and i want the burton ones with the front strap that goes over your toe. When i searched burton freestyle bindings i found this Burton Freestyle Snowboard Binding from Backcountry.com and its a great price and i read somewhere that the front strap can go over your toe if you choose. I was wondering if anyone has these or if they've heard anything about them. THANKS

baobei816 01-05-2009 07:08 PM

Brass air fittings

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings Wholesale Tools With Free Shipping World Wide From China Distributor there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.

ecboarder212 01-05-2009 07:13 PM

what does this hav to do with snowboarding

Catman 01-05-2009 07:13 PM

I have those same bindings and yes they do cover the toe pretty well (like a toe cap) and I have well over 200 trips on mine with no failures at all IMO they are a great binding for the money.But if you can find last year model Cartel bindings they should run you about $110.00 and they have the toe cap. Side by side they are very close looking. I have a pair of both and they are each a great reliable binding

ecboarder212 01-05-2009 07:18 PM

do u think it feels the same as a cartel

SeattleBoarder 01-05-2009 07:33 PM

I have Missions and when the lower binding strap goes over your toe its called a toe strap , i personally think it gives u better handling on your board ! it doesnt fall off even if u dont a lot of park stuff.

Catman 01-05-2009 10:25 PM

I think they feel the same but the cartel highback is a little shorter and a little stiffer.What I was saying about the toe strap is the freestyle is a true strap that does tend to move just a little bit on the front of your boot through out the day,no big deal really.The cartel's have what I call a toe cap wich is the shape of the toe of your boot and it does not move at all. If the money was the same I would go with the cartel.My local shop just had 4 pairs for 109.00 plus tax thats about the same as the freestyles.As far as the missions I can't comment on those I've never tried them.

Extremo 01-06-2009 04:27 AM

These bindings are garbage. Don't waste your money on them. They are worse than Morrow and Atlantis bindings. Just because they say Burton on them doesn't mean they're quality. If you have to buy a low end burton binding don't buy anything lower than the custom ltd or the mission.

legallyillegal 01-06-2009 04:33 AM

Heh, Missions are on the same level.