What should i do? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question What should i do?

I bought a 2014 Rossignol Jibsaw from Sportcheck but they messed up my order by losing it and i wont have a new board for my Ski trip on Dec 23.

Here are my choices

1. Get a refund of $200 from sportchek and go and buy a Jibsaw for full price ($400) from Rossignol's website

2. Wait for Sportchek to restock the board and get a price match. (customer service says they have no idea if they are still restocking. The board was on sale on black friday so do you think it was because sell well and they just wanted to clear it?)

3. Price match a board worth $400 from Menís Snowboards | Sport Chek (recommend some boards for me!)

Problems
- I would like to have a new board for me trip but its not crucial cause i do have a board (but its a cheap entry board)
- If i buy from Rosignols webiste do you think it will come in time? If not i could just wait and maybe see if sportchek restocks
- If i buy my board from Rossignols website i wont get the price match. Bought a $400 board for $200

Thanks for your help, i need to make a decision tomorrow.
Jonyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Are you dead struck on that board? If not, I'm sure you can find another board to fit your needs and get it in time. Considering how many badass boards are on the market.
Mystery2many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Where are you going that you want a strictly park board to take? I might be assuming too much but if your taking a trip to a destination resort, get an all mountain board for all terrain, then get your park board when you get back.
ridinbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinbend View Post
Where are you going that you want a strictly park board to take? I might be assuming too much but if your taking a trip to a destination resort, get an all mountain board for all terrain, then get your park board when you get back.
agreed.

also your "entry level" deck should suffice as a park deck unless it is some wierd giant plank.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Whiskeymilitia just put up a shit ton of boards in the private selection area. Hard goods tab is where you'll find what you need, and they will ship it to you in time for sure.
ridinbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
The jibsaw is anything but a strictly park board, they just gave it a name that makes no sense for what it does
TS for 400 bucks, Im sure you can find something awesome.
16gkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

Not sure what size you are looking for, but I think this would be a fantastic replacement board- Rossignol Krypto Magtek Snowboard 2013/14 - SportChek.ca
16gkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

Hey,

I have a 2014 size 153 Jibsaw if you're interested. Im located in the GTA. If you want this board and can use that price match to help me get a board from sportchek thats around $400 that would be awesome! I will obviously pay if theres a difference to be payed. Oh and I would probably be able to exchange this board for a 156 if thats the size you were looking for. Just let me know!
viiixci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Im not buying it for a park board, its considered a park board but is also a great all mountain board
Jonyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyface View Post
Im not buying it for a park board, its considered a park board but is also a great all mountain board
Uh.. Buddy just offered to solve your problem.

But you didn't even answer him.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote