Union Milan vs. Rome Madison. Which women's binding to get?? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I mean that she has a full time job she works to make money and the blog thing is just a hobby. No income from it what so ever, except for the free gear flow of course.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2009, 07:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
thebutress

lol. apparently this thread was under its "hate quota." good to see it got drug down to where it should be. :x
Old 01-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

We can't have bogus bloggers infiltrating the forum. I come here to avoid them. Lets keep the medium clean.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Anyways....

I ended up ruling out the Milans. I checked them out at a local shop and wasn't impressed. Same ratchets and straps as my Forces, but the back seemed flimsy. Also really don't like how the toe ramp is raised, and the center disk is exposed and much lower. The Madison seemed much more solid, and the full length base cover is nice.

Now I'm adding the Ride VXn & Sigma MVMT to the list. They both seem pretty decent, and slightly lighter than the Romes. Maybe I'll make a new thread for opinions on those haha.
Triple8Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Veteran Member

In case anybody was wondering, I ruled out the VXn too b/c last year's features those shitty ratchets. I found an amazing deal on a a pair of Ride Sigmas from last year so I picked them up. They seem really solid, have all the important features I'm looking for, won't be too stiff for her intermediate skill level, and look pretty good aesthetically.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Veteran Member

How much did you end up spending on the Sigma's? My sis is looking for some new bindings, and I recommended the Sigma's and Madison's to her. The Sigma's also have the good ratchets without any issues.
redlude97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:27 AM   #27 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlude97 View Post
How much did you end up spending on the Sigma's? My sis is looking for some new bindings, and I recommended the Sigma's and Madison's to her. The Sigma's also have the good ratchets without any issues.
Best price I found online for 08 Madisons was $110 shipped, which seems very good. I was wrong earlier. The Sigmas I picked up off EBay are from the 07 season but for the price, I couldn't resist, especially since I didn't see any real differences between that and last season's.

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 01-19-2009 at 03:10 AM.