Si bindings & Boot systems - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
MIssak5

Question Si bindings & Boot systems

ok I*ve been out of the Boarding world for like 5 years now..With only making about 2 trips to the Mt. in that time! Ive got K-2 Clicker Plasma bindings...Now after having them for awhile I need new boots. My Hubbie got me a new board for Xmas. And my Bidings will fit on it but i need bigger boots. Ive read some post that said they did away with the Si system. Ive had the strap ins and The clickers I just liked alot better! So I cant Find any boots now that will fit me!!! Im so upset cause I liked how quick the step in system was!! can anyone point me in the direction of new bidings that are quick and easy like step ins...do they even make anything and/ or somewhere i could get new boots..ive been all over ebay and cant find anything in my size! lol believe it or not the guy at the ski shop tells me. "Buy regular boots and just put the hardwear from your old clicker boots on to the regular boots" i then left and probably wont be back there to shop! lol although..it did make me ponder if it would work lol j/k