Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   never summer breck brew collab board (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/113393-never-summer-breck-brew-collab-board.html)

pantherv1 12-22-2013 02:08 AM

never summer breck brew collab board

Anyone have any info on these boards?

They are advertised as a NS SL board but is it a full tech SL board or a stripped down version like promo boards in the past

Never Summer Snowboard Collaboration

nsrider121 12-22-2013 07:58 PM

I dont know the answer to your question but that is one of the best topsheet graphics I've ever seen.

ShredLife 12-22-2013 08:30 PM

... and they're going to be giving them away at bars in florida, texas, illinois, ohio, PA, etc. - not sure what the fuck any of those places have to do with snowboarding at all... :dunno:

i'm usually pretty supportive of NS but that's pretty silly and pointless. they'll end up on CL, ebay, and this forum with people trying to get $600+ for them because they're retards who don't ride and think its some rare, valuable board.

it'd make much more sense to release them in CO where someone might actually care, or at other mt towns around the country with a real brewery culture. deschutes brewery in bend, etc.

i don't drink so i think the beer branded boards are just, meh. next year is a groundbreaking year for colorado and the dank - i expect to see a weed tribute board next season. or just make one and send it to me :D

bseracka 12-22-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 1362833)
... and they're going to be giving them away at bars in florida, texas, illinois, ohio, PA, etc. - not sure what the fuck any of those places have to do with snowboarding at all... :dunno:

i'm usually pretty supportive of NS but that's pretty silly and pointless. they'll end up on CL, ebay, and this forum with people trying to get $600+ for them because they're retards who don't ride and think its some rare, valuable board.

it'd make much more sense to release them in CO where someone might actually care, or at other mt towns around the country with a real brewery culture. deschutes brewery in bend, etc.

i don't drink so i think the beer branded boards are just, meh. next year is a groundbreaking year for colorado and the dank - i expect to see a weed tribute board next season. or just make one and send it to me :D

More than likely those states have distribution contracts with breck brewing, hence why they're going there. It's all about sales

ShredLife 12-23-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bseracka (Post 1363617)
More than likely those states have distribution contracts with breck brewing, hence why they're going there. It's all about sales

i do understand that, but i think they're really missing their target market on this one. beer promo boards have always been pretty silly tho... i remember when hippie dudes were creaming over the thought of a full sail board or a widmer board... meh

killclimbz 12-23-2013 06:49 AM

Actually NS has done a few beer collaboration boards or maybe just collaboration boards in general. Maybe not with a beer company.

I am not sure if you'll see them out of state or not. Obviously Breck brewery is a local brewer and I am sure there are some relationships there that made this happen.

pantherv1 12-23-2013 10:51 AM

got a reply from never summer if anyone was interested.

It is a full tech board. not a stripped down version like other promo boards in the past.