08 burton triad vs 08 ride cad - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
nocternalhustlr

Default 08 burton triad vs 08 ride cad

hows everyone doing? just registered to the site hoping for some answers. i was wondering what the pros and cons are of last seasons triads and cads. there is a shop by my place that is selling both of them on clearence. money really isnt an issue. i have 3 boards for all days of the season. i have a ride kink, this season. burton blunt, last season. and a rome anthem, last season. i am a veteran boarder just wondering which bindings i should buy. any help will be greatly apprciated. thanks a lot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2009, 03:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
nocternalhustlr

hows everyone doing? just registered to the site hoping for some answers. i was wondering what the pros and cons are of last seasons triads and cads. there is a shop by my place that is selling both of them on clearence. money really isnt an issue. i have 3 boards for all days of the season. i have a ride kink, this season. burton blunt, last season. and a rome anthem, last season. i am a veteran boarder just wondering which bindings i should buy. any help will be greatly apprciated. thanks a lot
Old 01-11-2009, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
jimmerjammermrk

The lower end bindings by Burton are made cheaply, IMO. I don't know much about Ride, however. What type of riding do you do?
Old 01-11-2009, 04:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
nocternalhustlr

i do all kinds of riding. my favorite is off trail trough trees. but i cover trails parks off trail. anything i can conquor
Old 01-11-2009, 04:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
jimmerjammermrk

Triad has a stiffness of 6, so it's probably decent for anything. Never ridden one though. From what I can tell from Ride's website, the CAD is also a good choice for all around riding. If it were me, I'd go with the Ride's just because my Burton experiences haven't been the best. Check out Rome too though, they make some really nice bindings.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
nocternalhustlr

so far not good with the rome bindings. i have seen 3 posts and have had a personal friend have problems with the rome toe strap snapping on them. i was definately interested in them but after i saw this fact i lost interest. heard great things about triads amd was personally interested in them. just wondering sone pros and cons
Old 01-11-2009, 07:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
nocternalhustlr

Someone please help
Old 01-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
jimmerjammermrk

Any link to these threads about Rome?
Old 01-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmerjammermrk View Post
Any link to these threads about Rome?
I'd like to see this link as well. Rome builds some of the most solid bindings out there.
DC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
nocternalhustlr

One of them is actually on this site, but can anyone give me advice or pros and cons on the 08 triads vs the08 cads?