Forum Warranty - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
powderrider22

Default Forum Warranty

whats forum's warranty? i got a board and i got a scratch in the bottom that hit the core of the board and i was wondering if the warranty covered it. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

i just got a new forum board and im trying to register it online but their website doesnt have it on there. the url they gave me on the board just takes me to their homepage. i believe its 2 years but did you scratch it riding or is it still new?
c_mack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

my buddies first forum delaminated at the end of season 1, got replaced and started off this season with a new board. scratched it to the core on a rail and he just sent it back and board 3 is on its way. they actually gave him a better board in between 1 and 2.
jmacphee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
powderrider22

where do u send it? and i did scratch it to the core on a box but i put stickers all over it too so do u think they will even take it?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

on their website Forum Snowboarding | Forum or Against'em | Forever click on the contact link then on the right side they have a link that says "how do i warranty a board?" click that and it has instructions. i would call first to see if they will help you out.
c_mack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
powderrider22

Forum Snowboards warrants all products sold by Forum to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by Forum, in its sole discretion, Forum’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Forum will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.

This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.

The warranty applies only to Forum products purchased from Authorized Forum Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.

All products returned to Forum for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Forum assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.

Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:

* Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
* Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
* Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
* Normal wear and tear.
* Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
* Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITEŽ.
* Damage caused by use on non-Forum hardware for mounting bindings.
* Damage to Forum products caused by non-Forum products.
* Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.

All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Forum.

Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.

All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Forum Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.

Forum product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.

Last edited by powderrider22; 01-15-2009 at 06:09 PM.