|01-08-2014, 09:52 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2013
after riding my allmountain (Santa Cruz Largo Demon 160 cm) to death, im ready to purchase a new one.
Im really interested in buying a stepchild snowboard. Trough researches i found the Promodel of Scotty Wittlake from the season 2010-2011 for a very good price.
Im a midlevel rider, whos riding everything (Slopes, Parks, Pipes, Backcountry).
Im 182 cm 76 kg
Us 10 Eur 43 Boots
Im unsure about the board size is should order. My previous board was 160 cm (it was a little bit too long for my taste)
There are only two sizes left to order. 152 cm and 158 cm.
* Tip Width:291mm (152cm), 295mm (156cm), 296mm (158cm)
* Waist Width:246mm (152cm), 251mm (156cm), 252mm (158cm)
* Tail Width:291mm (152cm), 295mm (156cm), 296mm (158cm)
* Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
* Core Material:Wood
* Effective Edge:1160mm (152cm), 1190mm (156cm), 1205mm (158cm)
* Rocker Type:Camber
* Sidecut Radius:700m (152cm), 770m (156cm), 780m (158cm)
* Stance:584mm (152cm), 584mm (156cm), 584mm (158cm)
Last edited by Boarda666; 01-08-2014 at 10:03 AM.