Type of Board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
boardingsteez

Default Type of Board

Anyone know what type of board this is im going with a couple of friends to a mountain, they all have boards and i found this one in the trash a few years ago, i cleaned it up and it seems to be in pretty good condition, my friends going to let me borrow a pair of bindings since these are missing the straps,the deck itself seems pretty nice but i dont know much about brands, so does anyone have any recomendations on what to do with this board if i continue to persue the sport, and anyone recognize the brand i googled it??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

i dont recognize it, nor could i find anything on it on the internet. if your just getting into the sport, and the board works, then ride it. when you start to get better and better, you'll find the need to get a better board. might want to get it waxed/tuned up if its a few years old to get a little better performance outta it.
chowman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
tipsyfry

That board looks like it weights a ton haha. Don't recognize the brand or couldnt find anything off google, nothing. But If your not gonna board much and it works then why not keep it you know? Like you said though you may start to get into it more and if you do i'd probably recommend a board more suitable for what and where your going to be riding.

Also like chow said i'd get it waxed and tuned to get that extra much out of it.