HELP: Changing Burton Boards - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I definitely am for the rocker, and camber 2 board quiver if you ride icy conditions you might wanna look towards a custom, arbor also makes some very nice cambered boards as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamfboardman View Post
I don't see why you are loyal to a brand that is shit to its customers. Quiet honestly I would go with a better brand if I were you. However I am not you therefor I will help you.
I wouldn't listen to what this guy says about burton customer support. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with them as well as many other people on this site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2014, 06:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj79615 View Post
how can you say that, has burton shit on you?
i sent a broken board after the warranty expired and recieved a new board no questions asked, thats pretty good in my book
Why the fuck would your board break other then a reason that is your fault. Like you smashing it into a rock. I've owned two burton boards and I've had loads of problems. I can say Burton is shit because they are. They make shit products that are made of shit material.
Bamfboardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Why the fuck would your board break other then a reason that is your fault. Like you smashing it into a rock. I've owned two burton boards and I've had loads of problems. I can say Burton is shit because they are. They make shit products that are made of shit material.
I've said it once and I'll say it again...
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I blame the user :boom: like I said never had a lot of problems with my burton gear, and when I have they've fixed it no questions asked. I don't know how you could have so many bad experiences and not be beating the crap out of your gear.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Please remove yourself from this thread. Be gone.
Caffeine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

On the rare occasion I have personally had an issue with Burton stuff it was taken care of right quick on their end. Same with everyone I know that has had an issue. Maybe you're just a dick while on the phone with the warranty dept, and they don't mind loosing your business bamf?
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

I know a lot of people hate on Burton for various reasons. Over the last 20 years or so, I have had 4 or 5 of their boards, 5 or 6 sets of bindings, several boots, clothing. Never really been very disappointed with their stuff, or even had to deal with a warranty issue. Right now, I've got a custom x with triads, a set of cartels, and just got a new pair of hails. Only issues I can think of is the topsheet on the custom x is not that durable, the cap strap on my early model of triad est bindings always came loose and had to upgrade it to a better one, my cheap freestyle boots are starting to fall apart a little bit at about 7 years of age.

I really like the custom x, but probably not the best choice if you can only have one board. Definitely great to have 2 or more boards if possible. My other board right now is a K2 parkstar. Hoping to get a Never Summer Cobra if I find one on sale, which might be a pretty nice do-everything board also from the reviews I've read.
vajohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antler, burton, custom, flying v, mystery