Please help confirm good deal. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 01:12 AM
MaddHatterAZ

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Please help confirm good deal.

So I have been sold on this package that I can pick up in 2 days. While I feel its a good package for me, before I pull the trigger, I'd like to make sure I'm not missing something or making a mistake in my choice(like that morrow board would have been a bad idea). If I get this all together, it will be about 500 bucks(extra 10% off).

Heres what we got:
K2 Cinch CTS Snowboard Binding 07-08 Black
DC Men's Ghost Snowboard Boot 07-08 Black
Burton Bullet Snowboard 07-08 164w

About me:
6'4" @ 230lbs

Boot: 13

Snowboarded 5 times and I really enjoy it. Enough for me to get my own gear. So something that would be decent to learn and expand on.

I do all mountain right now and most of that is in Utah@Snowbird so I definately want a board that will let me do anything on the mountain from icy groomed runs to first run powder. I am not so much worried about overall speed as I am response.

I am a beginner so this does not have to be "ideal" by any means. But something that would be good quality, great deal, good to learn on but will last a few seasons also.

Last edited by MaddHatterAZ; 01-28-2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: formatting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 01:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah this is a good deal man. Only thing I might suggest getting is a stomp pad because it will really help you getting on and of the lift.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode