Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Mountain Twin 2014 size help (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/123953-mountain-twin-2014-size-help.html)

tom1234 01-30-2014 09:04 PM

Mountain Twin 2014 size help
 
going to grab a 2014 mountain twin but bit concerned about the sizes as i dont really want a wide board as my boots are only 10.5 US

sizes available 151, 154, 157, 158 W, 160, 161 W, 164 W

I'm 6ft 2 maybe 3

anyone got any thoughts? reckon i'll be good with the 160?

24WERD 01-30-2014 09:11 PM

you don't need a wide.

1.tell us which models you are looking at?

2. where do you plan on riding most?

3. how much do you weigh?

4. What do you plan on using it for primarily?

5. Budget?

6. Any pref on profile?

24WERD 01-30-2014 09:15 PM

This guy had the same question last year almost.

You could stop being lazy and just research what was already posted.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...-whistler.html

tom1234 01-30-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24WERD (Post 1488953)
you don't need a wide.

1.tell us which models you are looking at?

2. where do you plan on riding most?

3. how much do you weigh?

4. What do you plan on using it for primarily?

5. Budget?

6. Any pref on profile?

Hello, Don't need help selecting a board. Just size suggestion on the mountain twin. 80kg 6ft 2 or 3. very competent rider

tom1234 01-30-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24WERD (Post 1488969)
This guy had the same question last year almost.

You could stop being lazy and just research what was already posted.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...-whistler.html

thanks for your "smart" input

i actually purchased the K2 ultradream but want something a bit more all rounded this season and i've decided to go for the twin.

and all i was asking for was some help selecting a size. no need to be clever

Tatanka Head 01-31-2014 01:43 AM

The 160 should be fine for you. I ride the 161w and I'm 6'4 105kg and it works well for me.

ridinbend 01-31-2014 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom1234 (Post 1488985)
thanks for your "smart" input

i actually purchased the K2 ultradream but want something a bit more all rounded this season and i've decided to go for the twin.

and all i was asking for was some help selecting a size. no need to be clever

Don't mind him, he's an angry LA mongrel. 160 should be a great fit.

tom1234 01-31-2014 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ridinbend (Post 1489433)
Don't mind him, he's an angry LA mongrel. 160 should be a great fit.

Thanks for your help :)

160 it is then


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2