Online Retailers... - Page 18 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #171 (permalink)
BlazeSkins

Default www.BLAZESKINS.com

May I suggest visiting our website, BlazeSkins.com Coming Soon!

We sell skins, which is a vinyl that covers your whole snowboard or skis. It protects your gear and gives a new cool look. Our prices are the best on the market and our quality is top notch. Add us on Facebook, YouTube and/or MySpace for great online offers! blazeskins@yahoo.ca

Thanks!

David Malette.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #172 (permalink)
nark

Default Ecboardco.com?

Anybody has any experience with (or hearsay about) ecboardco.com?? There is something about the look & feel of the site that makes me hesitate, but they seem to have a lot of good stuff..
Old 01-26-2009, 08:14 AM   #173 (permalink)

Does anyone know a site that ships to Euroupe Estonia or Finland and a site that you can trust .
Oh , it should have Forum Destroyer 154 wide.

Last edited by Matuuh; 01-26-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Matuuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #174 (permalink)

Alright, going to buy Forum Destroyer and Ride DH snowboard from Sierrasnowboards hopefully they'll get to finland safely and quickly ^^.
Matuuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #175 (permalink)
moona

Default Manufacturers and retailers list

Hey, I have a question,
I was going to buy a board for both snowboarding and kiteboarding. I found over 60 retailers on KiteNuts.com. Kitesurfing, Kiteboarding, Snowkiting social network - Home but I'm not sure if kite board and snow board are the same.

Can anybody tell me ?
Old 02-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #176 (permalink)
true_richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by moona View Post
Hey, I have a question,
I was going to buy a board for both snowboarding and kiteboarding. I found over 60 retailers on KiteNuts.com. Kitesurfing, Kiteboarding, Snowkiting social network - Home but I'm not sure if kite board and snow board are the same.

Can anybody tell me ?
i can i can! heh

there are some snowkite specific snowboards out there, but they are very rare & usually quite expensive. i can't even recall who makes them.

i've made a few snowkiting trips over the last handful of years and everyone on boards just makes sure they have a symmetrical twin tip board, as you'll spend nearly 100% of your time on your heelside edge only, traversing back and forth across the wind. toeside is extremely dangerous because then the kite is behind you & a gust of wind will rip you off your edge and put you right on your head in a split second.

the reason for a symmetrical twin tip is so that it is exactly as easy to make turns to tack up & down wind in either direction of travel across the wind.

for symmetrical twin tips, we have 2 different models available in multiple sizes for a total of 8 different symmetrical twin tip boards in our lineup. and as stated in the for sale portion of the forum, we ship for free to any snowboardingforum.com members. 8)
Old 02-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #177 (permalink)
revhi

Stay away from Boardparadise!!!!!

I bought some Rome bindings that where supposed to be in stock. 5 days later I get a email saying I have store credit to the website. The email was not clear why I did not receive my bindings. I had to call for them to refund me. Up until now, the site still says the bindings are still in stock.

It gets better. 2 days later I was browsing Ebay and saw the bindings I wanted again. Clicked on buy now and paid for them. Guess who sent me the receipt for my payment? Boardparadise selling on ebay under a different name. Guess what happened a couple days later? I get a email saying the bindings arent in stock. Now Im awaiting 2 refunds from the same poorly run place.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #178 (permalink)

Default easternboarder.com

Good selection. They even added some schwag(skate and a snowboard dvd).
Kapn.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #179 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by revhi View Post
Stay away from Boardparadise!!!!!

I bought some Rome bindings that where supposed to be in stock. 5 days later I get a email saying I have store credit to the website. The email was not clear why I did not receive my bindings. I had to call for them to refund me. Up until now, the site still says the bindings are still in stock.

It gets better. 2 days later I was browsing Ebay and saw the bindings I wanted again. Clicked on buy now and paid for them. Guess who sent me the receipt for my payment? Boardparadise selling on ebay under a different name. Guess what happened a couple days later? I get a email saying the bindings arent in stock. Now Im awaiting 2 refunds from the same poorly run place.
Post your experience here.

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #180 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Default the good, and the bad.

#1. tactics.com is awesome. They had exactly what i wanted, in stock, at price that beat some of the bigger online retailers and their shipping was pretty quick. 5 star experience and i will order from them again.

#2. and now the bad. zumiez. let me first start out by saying i should have known better. in fact, i did know better but i did it anyway so shame on me i guess. i ordered some burton cap straps from zumiez.com (by way of google shopping, no i dont regularly cruise their site) to upgrade my older missions. they were on sale for uber cheap so i pulled the trigger. got the confimation email saying they got my order and i would get another email when they shipped. 4 days go by and no email. so i look at their hours and send their CS dept an email. hours go by with no response. finally get an email back from their automated system saying that the item is out of stock and back ordered. still nothing back from CS. now i have to call and cancel my order. moral of the story. they dont carry what the website has in stock and thier customer service is terrible.