Online Retailers... - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 09:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics
Oh, 4 out of 5 hurts a bit Its good feedback, and I'm glad everything else went well with your order. We do strive to get our orders out asap, but sometimes things can get delayed since we are not in a major metro area. Our priorities are that orders are packed correctly, that our reps are always available when you call, and that you can talk to a real rider that knows they're stuff when you do call. Anyway, thanks again. Hope everyone has a snowy Thanksgiving - if you're doing any shopping check us out, and you can use the coupon TURKEY for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $99.
-Adam
Yo Adam! Thanks for the reply man. I'll order from you guys again, I'm sure. You do have awesome customer service

alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
tactics

Thanks alaric, I'll pass it on.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
jjsmedi

http://www.daddiesboardshop.com/...daddies board shop is amazing...huge customer service its family owned...keep money in amereica....good selection...shipping was good...best part was the prices are pretty cheap...always got new stuff and their communication is the best i have seen...i had some questions and they were answered within an hour of emailing them...sites with competitive prices THEY WOULD BEAT ALL OF THEM...everything arrived perfect...had a blast doing business check it out boys!!
Old 12-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
drrice

Backcountry.com: The North Face, Mountain Hardwear and Patagonia Skiing, Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Gear from Backcountry.com

seems like the BEST prices and BEST customer service I've seen so far...
Old 12-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
tactics

Hey all,
Just noticed I had posted an old coupon code up here. This month's is HOLIDAY07 - $10 off orders over $100 w/ free shipping of course.
Hope everyone is getting some good snow.
Cheers,
Adam
Tactics Board Shop: Snowboard / Skate / Surf / Clothing / Gear

Last edited by tactics; 12-10-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
colortv

i'd just like to second the-house.com
i've been buying stuff there for a while now and they really came through for me when i bought my first board package there. made a mistake and the fix was a breeze. customer service was very helpful and responsive. and yes the stickers are cool :] and free :]]
Old 12-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
eL.Snow.Boarder

just ordered from tactics.com

awesome, ordered some Anon Helixs Black/Silver lens (the picture showed gold but whatever) And they got here in two days, with a back-up lens.

*****/***** 5/5 stars
Old 12-27-2007, 11:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
headinahole

Ok here's two for you from my hell week of online ordering:

Backcountryoutlet.com: I have ordered from them a handful of times, the most recent is my gear purchase last night. Well I get home to find I don't even have a tracking number for what was suppose to have been an overnight shipment. Call up, on hold for like 20 seconds and a guy apologized close to a 100 times for my order still sitting in the ship bay. He refunds my shipping, throws in a free 50$ board bag and has me a tracking number in about 5 mins .

Evogear.com: First purchase from them was my board/binding purchase which was yesterday as well(overnight). Get home today to find a tracking number for a GROUND package . So I call them up and they apologize and refund my shipping (58$) and give my 25$ store credit. On a wimb I made a call to dhl and find out that my board is still sitting at the warehouse... call back to evo and talk to christine.. she has the driver come back and throws a overnight label on it. So my overnight turned into two day free shipping with 25$ store credit. Good enough for me.

IMO: Good it's damn good customer service when you can polish a turd like that...

Mike

Last edited by headinahole; 12-27-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
Emma03

Default Read Reviews - Compare Prices

This site is the best to read reviews on boarding equipment, and compare prices from many different vendors at the same time: Snowboarding Reviews - Buzzillions.com

HIGHLY recommended you visit the site to read reviews and compare prices before you buy your stuff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 507354_xl.jpg (24.9 KB, 477 views)
Old 01-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
ndiggity

I would like to know which one of these sites is the best for those of us living in Canada. Have any Canadians on the forum here bought anything from these sites, cuz I know it seems like a good deal until they tax the crap outta it at the border with duty and such. Or any tips? I heard using USPS helps with the cost?