Online Retailers... - Page 20 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 07:18 AM   #191 (permalink)

Just received my Vans Cirro from evogear yesterday..
I would've liked the shipping to have been faster (actually shipped out 2 days after the order was placed). However, my order did arrive on said date.
So i can say at this moment everything went well & i would most likely be ordering from them again.
mOnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #192 (permalink)
RVM
Veteran Member

I ordered a set of red Union Forces from Evo last Friday. Sierra was out of my size in any color so I called Evo and despite the fact their pricematch policy requires that the item be exactly the same and in stock, they matched and beat the price anyway. I got a brand new set of '09 Union Forces for $93.62 shipped.

Great customer service and attitude from the staff.
RVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #193 (permalink)
txmrider

Cool

For really sick discounts check out Stupidly marked down deals from Brociety.com: Burton Wheelie Gig Bag
they are basically like whiskeymilitia execpt all the sell is snowboarding stuff.
You can get a ton a good stuff for like 70% off
Old 04-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #194 (permalink)
bubb_rubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife View Post
here's a update.

I got the boots from snocon, but they were 2 different sizes, so I sent them back, took about 2 weeks to get a refund. :\ nice people, but the refund could have come sooner.

I found the same boots from a site called || RIPTANK - Snow - Wake - Skate ||. They showed up in a couple days, and were perfect. I also called them on the phone before ordering and they were friendly and answered all my questions. I would order from both sites again, but I would go to riptank first.

I just got a ridiculously stupid deal on some Celsius CLS8 boots ($77!) at this Riptank site, so I'm crossing my fingers that everything will turn out. I'll post back maybe next week to let people know. They appear to be okay though.

Also ordered some stuff from Christy's and Sierra in the last week and it looks like those packages should arrive end of the week-ish....but these places are more known so I'm not sweatin' those deals.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #195 (permalink)
mimid123

Talking Tightboards.com

I have had good luck with Tightboards.com when I ordered a GNU board last year...I thought that they had a good selection of harder to find brands (jeenyus, GNU, etc.) and they still had the bindings I wanted (flux)...so it made sense to go with them. Plus the price was like 30 bucks cheaper than anywhere else I could find. I got it them the mail fast..no trouble. Tightboards.com did me right. Good luck!
Old 04-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #196 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimid123 View Post
I have had good luck with Tightboards.com when I ordered a GNU board last year...I thought that they had a good selection of harder to find brands (jeenyus, GNU, etc.) and they still had the bindings I wanted (flux)...so it made sense to go with them. Plus the price was like 30 bucks cheaper than anywhere else I could find. I got it them the mail fast..no trouble. Tightboards.com did me right. Good luck!
First post and talking up the one site everyone on here has put down because it sucks? Is this Linc?
Old 04-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #197 (permalink)
Mitcy

Thank you for sharing all the establishment where we can get nice equipment in a very reasonable price. I cannot wait to slide my own snowboard.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #198 (permalink)
bubb_rubb

You're alright mitcy. I like the cut of your jib.

Okay, got all my stuff last week. No problems with any of it.

Sierra - Norcal to Washington - arrived in maybe 2 days. Smooth transaction and the quickest to ship.

Christy's - Colorado to Washington - arrived a day or two after Sierra. No complaints.

Riptank - Texas to Washington - shipping definitely took the longest (like a week+) but I'm still happy with their service overall. A few of the items I ordered weren't in stock so they had to change the order and send a smaller one out, but it was just snowboard boots and a bunch of cheap clearance items like beanies, so I didn't get a couple of beanies and a backpack or w/e but the boots and the other crap was still there and that's the most important thing. I got a killer deal on the boots and they look legit so I'm still pretty stoked.

I'd order from any of these places again.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #199 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4L View Post
I am looking to order online for my first time, a pair of Vans BFB boots. Backcountry has them for $119, which is much cheaper than in town.

My question is: are there any Canadians on here that have had good/bad experiences ordering online? In the past I have found it is usually a pain in the A$$, and most shops don't even ship up here.
Empire has them for $150 CAD. Empire Skateboards-Snowboards || store.thinkempire.com - Vans BFB Its only 5% tax, so you're saving money with the exchange and duties and shipping costs by buying them from empire, and the slowest i've gotten something from them was 3 days after i ordered. The earliest was the next day when I ordered during the morning/early afternoon
Old 05-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #200 (permalink)
shralper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4L View Post
My question is: are there any Canadians on here that have had good/bad experiences ordering online? In the past I have found it is usually a pain in the A$$, and most shops don't even ship up here.
Try Boardzone.com, a Canadian retailer. They're running some killer deals right now, too. I got a great deal on a jacket from them a couple years ago. I changed my mind (due to the color) and returned it; it was one of the easiest online returns I've ever made. It came with a pre-printed pre-paid return label...I slapped the label on the box, mailed the box, and was refunded the entire amount for the jacket, minus a flat $5 return shipping fee.

Last year, Boardzone shutdown their US website and warehouse, but I just visited their Canadian website and they're now shipping globally. Good news for all of us!

Note for US customers: According to the website, the product prices are in Canadian dollars only. I'm not sure how/when it converts to US dollars when placing an order. Might want to use a currency converter to see what the price is in US dollars in advance.

Snowboarding with Boardzone

Last edited by shralper; 05-02-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: info slightly not correct