Online Retailers... - Page 21 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #201 (permalink)
Theyeah

Thumbs up www.alternative113.com

Find all you need right there : Snowboard, Skateboard. Détaillant autorisé des produits BURTON en ligne.
They are over the top !

The shipping is fast wich is a great thing !!

All men's and women's are 40%off and more.

Great site !

Last edited by Theyeah; 05-04-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #202 (permalink)
Mooney442

Artec Snowboards
Old 05-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #203 (permalink)
Snowy

Ya you should add boardzone.com. It has great prices right now and it ship in canadian dollars. I just bought my new rome artifact from the site
Old 05-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #204 (permalink)

TheFind - Shopping Search - Every Store. Every Product. All At Once.

This is a great site that you put in what you are looking for and it searches hundreds of sites for that item. It can really save you lots of time in trying to find the site with the lowest price for that item. I've used it to find the lowest price of a specific board and binding I was looking for and it was great.
BarrettDSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #205 (permalink)
live4snow

Default RosaSnow.com

This site doesn't have boards but some sweet outdoor wear. I loved it because it was very reliable and I got my stuff quickly! Check it out and if it isn't for you let someone you know who may enjoy it!! I even had some questions on items and whomever I spoke with was very helpful and personable.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #206 (permalink)
Agridulce

Smile Shreddingbetty.com

I've bought stuff from shreddingbetty before. They only sell women's snowboard gear and they have a pretty wide selection. I've noticed that they keep adding brands every season. When I called them, they could answer a lot of questions about women's gear that I have found some of the guys shops can't. The girl I spoke to was really nice and she helped me find a really good snowboard. Plus, they ship free if your order is big enough and they will match a price if you call them with a deal you've seen on another site.

Women's snowboard, snowboard bindings, snowboarding jackets and pants, goggles, etc.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #207 (permalink)
Boarderchick121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agridulce View Post
I've bought stuff from shreddingbetty before. They only sell women's snowboard gear and they have a pretty wide selection. I've noticed that they keep adding brands every season. When I called them, they could answer a lot of questions about women's gear that I have found some of the guys shops can't. The girl I spoke to was really nice and she helped me find a really good snowboard. Plus, they ship free if your order is big enough and they will match a price if you call them with a deal you've seen on another site.

Women's snowboard, snowboard bindings, snowboarding jackets and pants, goggles, etc.
Oh! I've shopped at shreddingbetty before too. I am in Canada and they were great about shipping my snowboard to me. They seem to have some harder to find stuff - like those skullcandy tokidoki collaboration headphones. I've noticed that there are not a lot of people talking about stuff for girls on here. what's up with that?
Old 07-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #208 (permalink)

yep tactics are great i rang ther support at wee hours here down under here, top class, all products as advertised, shipping was sweet one of the cheapest ive found online and was here within 5 days a+++++++++++++++, also Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop - specialty snowboarding gear since 1987 got sum gear from them, payment was bit dear, but told ther hooking up ther visa or paypal, apart from that gear got here in 5 days too, and top service n support.
cold gold kb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:14 AM   #209 (permalink)
Two-Seasons

In the UK and Europe Two Seasons. Huge range of Lib Tech (including skate bananas) Gnu, Burton, Ride, K2, Union, Capita etc all to go online very soon.

Last edited by Two-Seasons; 07-16-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:11 AM   #210 (permalink)
sweeney017

Default 2010 Lib Tech Snowboards

Check out snowboard connection for all the new 2010 Lib Tech boards