Online Retailers... - Page 21 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #201 of 434 (permalink) Old 05-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Theyeah

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Thumbs up www.alternative113.com

Find all you need right there : Snowboard, Skateboard. Détaillant autorisé des produits BURTON en ligne.
They are over the top !

The shipping is fast wich is a great thing !!

All men's and women's are 40%off and more.

Great site !

Last edited by Theyeah; 05-04-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 434 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Mooney442

post #203 of 434 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Snowy

Ya you should add boardzone.com. It has great prices right now and it ship in canadian dollars. I just bought my new rome artifact from the site
post #204 of 434 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 06:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TheFind - Shopping Search - Every Store. Every Product. All At Once.

This is a great site that you put in what you are looking for and it searches hundreds of sites for that item. It can really save you lots of time in trying to find the site with the lowest price for that item. I've used it to find the lowest price of a specific board and binding I was looking for and it was great.
post #205 of 434 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 PM
live4snow

RosaSnow.com

This site doesn't have boards but some sweet outdoor wear. I loved it because it was very reliable and I got my stuff quickly! Check it out and if it isn't for you let someone you know who may enjoy it!! I even had some questions on items and whomever I spoke with was very helpful and personable.
post #206 of 434 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Agridulce

Smile Shreddingbetty.com

I've bought stuff from shreddingbetty before. They only sell women's snowboard gear and they have a pretty wide selection. I've noticed that they keep adding brands every season. When I called them, they could answer a lot of questions about women's gear that I have found some of the guys shops can't. The girl I spoke to was really nice and she helped me find a really good snowboard. Plus, they ship free if your order is big enough and they will match a price if you call them with a deal you've seen on another site.

Women's snowboard, snowboard bindings, snowboarding jackets and pants, goggles, etc.
post #207 of 434 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Boarderchick121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agridulce View Post
I've bought stuff from shreddingbetty before. They only sell women's snowboard gear and they have a pretty wide selection. I've noticed that they keep adding brands every season. When I called them, they could answer a lot of questions about women's gear that I have found some of the guys shops can't. The girl I spoke to was really nice and she helped me find a really good snowboard. Plus, they ship free if your order is big enough and they will match a price if you call them with a deal you've seen on another site.

Women's snowboard, snowboard bindings, snowboarding jackets and pants, goggles, etc.
Oh! I've shopped at shreddingbetty before too. I am in Canada and they were great about shipping my snowboard to me. They seem to have some harder to find stuff - like those skullcandy tokidoki collaboration headphones. I've noticed that there are not a lot of people talking about stuff for girls on here. what's up with that?
post #208 of 434 (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 08:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yep tactics are great i rang ther support at wee hours here down under here, top class, all products as advertised, shipping was sweet one of the cheapest ive found online and was here within 5 days a+++++++++++++++, also Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop - specialty snowboarding gear since 1987 got sum gear from them, payment was bit dear, but told ther hooking up ther visa or paypal, apart from that gear got here in 5 days too, and top service n support.
post #209 of 434 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 06:14 AM
Two-Seasons

In the UK and Europe Two Seasons. Huge range of Lib Tech (including skate bananas) Gnu, Burton, Ride, K2, Union, Capita etc all to go online very soon.

Last edited by Two-Seasons; 07-16-2009 at 03:15 AM.
post #210 of 434 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 03:11 AM
sweeney017

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode