Online Retailers... - Page 25 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #241 (permalink)
eternalsnow.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric View Post
EternalSnow.com
A lot of people recommend this site. I've always gotten my products quickly, and in one piece... but they haven't always been the products I've ordered. I've called them up, and sorted things out quickly and easily, but the original shipment should have my stuff in it!
4 out of 5 stars
Gotta say, while 4 out of 5 ain't bad, it still hurts. What honestly hurts more, though, is reading straight through 25 pages of this thread, and not seeing another mention of us.

Gonna have to throw it out there and say: "send me a PM and lemme know why!"

After being with Eternal for 12 years, I will admit I have had little to no interaction with any other online shop. I can't comment on how they work, their customer service, etc. What I can comment on is that we've been online since 1998, and we've been in Sparks, Nevada, just over the hill from all the Tahoe resorts since 1997 for one reason - we are a rider-owned and operated boardshop. We're not an online sports store, not a conglomeration, don't operate multiple sites, we're a small-town snowboard shop with a big warehouse full of gear.

Sure, we make mistakes like shipping the wrong items occasionally, who doesn't. Unfortunately, one of those mistakes was obviously sent to the reviewer. The truth is, it happens. So far this year, one of our shipping guys hasn't yet figured out the difference between the Capita Hoororscope FK and Capita Ultrafear FK. Bunch of errors on that one. He's working through that, and he's on a Lib Tech Skate Banana so my theory is he's trying to bring down his board's top competition this year.

Anyway, I took over THE web dude position last October. THE web dude. I hope you can understand that I am running the online show for Eternal, while most of our competitors have a staff to handle the job. What's that saying about us? Well, that we're small, I guess. Nonetheless, there's not a person that works at the warehouse store or our new little brick-and-mortar-only store that doesn't have a stable of snowboards, and doesn't start fighting Monday morning to get a place in line for our local mountain shop passes the following weekend. We all ride, it is a requirement for employment at the shop. We also don't carry a thing we don't want ourselves. Every staff member hits the demos, riding as much of next year's decks, bindings, and boots as possible, and all relate our experience back to our buyer.

So, what's it gonna take to get my company on your minds more? Let me know. Seriously.

Long-ass post over. If you read it all, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalsnow.com View Post
...long-ass post was here...

Long-ass post over. If you read it all, thanks.
I've ordered from you guys before, got my stuff quick too, and yes, it was what I ordered, so I give you guys 5 stars, no doubt.
ColinHoernig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:32 PM   #243 (permalink)
eternalsnow.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinHoernig View Post
I've ordered from you guys before, got my stuff quick too, and yes, it was what I ordered, so I give you guys 5 stars, no doubt.
thanks man.

(much shorter-ass post this time )
Old 10-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #244 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshredder View Post
I like all those sites but must say that I ifind the best deals at Tightboards.com
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...aud-alert.html
Old 10-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #245 (permalink)
eternalsnow.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom88 View Post
Wow.

This is why we don't use automated online card processing.

And 30 days for a refund? 30 days for your card to reflect it is one thing, but 30 days for a shop to issue the refund? Seriously? That's BS.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:41 AM   #246 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

tightboards is a House shop now

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #247 (permalink)
eternalsnow.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post
tightboards is a House shop now
That is the impression we were under - especially after the last Snowboard Magazine (Or Transworld) ads showed up together, identical.

So, The House, ProBoardshop, TightBoards, BoardParadise - any others under that umbrella.

Small, privately (rider) owned, online shops like us are becoming very few, and very far between.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #248 (permalink)

I buy from eternalsnow.com now and again. Lately have been watching the steal of the day. Mad good deals every day, for sure! I have eternalsnow.com stickers on my board. Rep eternalsnow.com over zumiez any day.
RomeBeta32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #249 (permalink)
eternalsnow.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeBeta32 View Post
I buy from eternalsnow.com now and again. Lately have been watching the steal of the day. Mad good deals every day, for sure! I have eternalsnow.com stickers on my board. Rep eternalsnow.com over zumiez any day.
thanks brotha. steal of the day is where it's at. Burton Gore-Tex gloves for him and her today - $26.

just throwing in an edit cause i don't think we compare to zumiez. we're small time.

Last edited by eternalsnow.com; 10-28-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #250 (permalink)

Eternal snow looks awesome anyways i live in canada does it send to canada? And can i pay for duties before it's sent? Cuz evogear has that stuff they calculate and i pay like 70 bucks they all are responsible for duties and customs and shit.
sse9011 is offline   Reply With Quote