Online Retailers... - Page 26 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #251 (permalink)
burtonrider97

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeBeta32 View Post
I buy from eternalsnow.com now and again. Lately have been watching the steal of the day. Mad good deals every day, for sure! I have eternalsnow.com stickers on my board. Rep eternalsnow.com over zumiez any day.
best shop period and their store here in reno is massive..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #252 (permalink)

i was really happy with leroysboardshop.com for the main reason they went out of their way to help me get what i wanted
Old 11-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #253 (permalink)
sweeney017

Default My Favorite Retailers

Dog Funk
I have ordered boards, boots and accessories from these guys. Fast shipping, great service, good prices. Great online retailer - I use for a lot of my gear
4 out of 5

Snowboard Connection
Awesome Boardshop, great to deal with, extremely fast shipping, great closeout deals!
4.5 out of 5

The House
Will match prices, ordered a board and bindings from here. Good to deal with, friendly reps. Lots of free stickers!! My personal favorite!
5 out of 5

Pro Boardshop
Fair Prices, was recommended by a friend, a little slow on shipping but everything came in one piece.
3.5 out of 5

Snowboard Academy
Great learn "how to snowboard" and shred the park like a pro videos! Recommended from a friend and it made a huge difference on jibing rails! I would recommend to any and everyone!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #254 (permalink)
Shred4Life-Bro

Default Xtreme Adrenaline Boardshop

I have been Buying stuff from Xtreme Adrenaline Boardshop Xtreme Adrenaline Boardshop :: Outerwear, Streetwear, Snowboard and Skateboard for a couple of years now and I have always had excellent customer service and quick shipping. They get back to you when you email them and quick too. lots of other sites don't even respond to your emails but XA actually cares about their customers. They have become good friends
Old 11-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #255 (permalink)
Cyberdyne

Hi Guys.
This is not purely a snowboard store as such, but I picked up a nice Burton Duece board for less than 200 bucks at Sierra Trading Post – Great Deals. Great Brands.. They have quite a bit of other gear too, and they have daily specials. I only had to wait a couple of days for my board. If you know exactly what you want, this site is handy.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #256 (permalink)
Banned

Thumbs up THE Best online shop: Shoreline Of Tahoe.com

I've been shopping at Shoreline Of Tahoe for years now. They are always super quick to ship what I ordered and If I have any question they always know what they are talking about. Whenever I talk to them I can tell they live to ride and always know so much about every thing they carry. Def the best online store I've ordered from!

Check em out!: Shoreline Snowboards - Burton Snowboards, Burton Boots, Burton Bindings, Snowboard Shop Online
NoLuckDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #257 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Summit Sports Inc.

Hey guys, I work for Summit Sports Inc. We are the proud owners of Skis.com and Snowboards.net (previously SnowboardFusion.com). We have several stores in and around Michigan called Summit Sports and Don Thomas Sport Haus. Show your love and help us grow. Trust me, our customer service alone will be enough to hook you. I won't promise that we have the absolute best deals, but our prices are very competitive. So drop by and browse around.

Skates | Skis | Snowboards | Kayaks | Summit Sports
Snowboards Snowboard Gear and Apparel Snowboards.net

Don't tell my boss, but I also like Altrec.com. I don't know about their customer service since I haven't had any issues thus far, but they do ship fast. Good selection and fair prices. Obviously, I get stuff from there that we don't have lol.

Altrec.com - The North Face, Patagonia, Backpacks, Running Shoes, Camping Equipment, Oakley Sunglasses

Edit: Just to add in here due to the post below me...

The Summit Sports "Ski-E-O" is big on "green" facilities. All of our brick and mortar stores are almost completely "green". Tile carpets and bamboo floors and things of that nature. So is our main office headquarters. He is very passionate about snowsports and he feels global warming is a big issue.

Last edited by Leo; 11-27-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #258 (permalink)

Default Not All On-line Shops are Created Equal

Since I am so closely connected to the snow sport industry and several brick-and-mortar and on-line shops I have fairly stong opinions about the on-line aspect of the industry.

The key thing I think on-line buyers need to know before they buy from ANYONE is who they are doing business with. The age of internet anonymity is gone and unless you have money to burn and don't care about if the industry survives for the long haul then by all means just grab your gear from anyone willing to give you sell you a board.

There is no trick to sending merchandise on time - once it is in the hands of the chosen mail handler the arrival of your gear is in their hands...not the hands of the shop you bought from. If you purchase from an on-line dealer that is fairly close to you then you will get your goods quite rapidly. You can also pay the extra $ to have your goods sent 3 day, 2 day or overnight...again, not a big trick. The big deal is what does the shop you are buying from do for you if things go wrong? Have they been in the industry for very long? Are they going to be able to STAY in the industry for very long? and what do they do to give back to the industry? Are snow sports better off because they are in business?

I realize this is a pretty heavy concept when you just want a good deal on some gear but the snow sports industry is at the cusp of some very big changes and some on-line shops are doing more to hurt the industry then help it - The fact is that NOT all shops are created equal and each time you buy even a bandana you affect the direction the industry is heading

With all of that said I'm adding my shops to the GREAT ON-LINE RETAILERS list

Ski Warehouse
The Jib Shop
Winter Divas
Grometz
Old 11-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #259 (permalink)
birdistheword19

evogear.com and moosejaw.com

Old 11-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #260 (permalink)

I've ordered from Dogfunk many times with no problems. Big site with a good selection. Great customer service. Ships pretty quick.

Don't know if its been said but departmentofgoods.com
Insanely cheap stuff. Huge selection.

Last edited by Miles_K; 11-30-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Capitalization.
Miles_K is offline   Reply With Quote