Online Retailers... - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
tactics

ndiggity, I wish I could give you some first hand info, but I don't know the details that well. If you call our customer service number 888.450.5060 they will probably be able to give you the info you need on the best and cheapest way to get products to you in Canada. Even if you don't plan on buying it off our site, it may be helpful for purchasing of other sites.
Cheers,
Adam
Tactics.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
a2zBoardShop

We just started a skate/snow/surf comparison and deal site last summer called a2zBoardShop. We don't sell anything, we just find all the deals. We work with many of the major skate/snow/surf stores, and hopefully we'll get things going with some of the smaller/indie stores soon. The product filters we offer in our categories are more in depth than most other sites go. Want to see all the CAPiTA Snowboards between 156 and 159? How about all of the Ride Womens Snowboard Bindings? We also post all of the Coupons and Sales we can find at our partner merchants.

Last edited by a2zBoardShop; 01-12-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
ndiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
ndiggity, I wish I could give you some first hand info, but I don't know the details that well. If you call our customer service number 888.450.5060 they will probably be able to give you the info you need on the best and cheapest way to get products to you in Canada. Even if you don't plan on buying it off our site, it may be helpful for purchasing of other sites.
Cheers,
Adam
Tactics.com
Thanks Adam, I'll look into that. I also have to compliment you on your website. It's very well laid out and loads extremely fast compared to most website for some reason. You must have some good programmers over there.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
tytyguy

Snowboard Forum
Old 01-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
tactics

Thanks ndiggity. I'll pass on your compliments.
-Adam
Old 01-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
wnabe710

I seriously think dogfunk.com is the best. the return policy is just overkill
Old 01-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
clockwork

Default No USO?

Reading through the thread here I'm surprised to see no USOUTDOOR? I've been buying gear there for a long time. It's a family owned store that's been slinging snowboards since Sims was making the Switchblade. Every year the entire snowboard shop goes on sale around Valentines Day. Huge closeout snowboard jacket section. The difference at this snowboard shop is you don't have to pay sales tax no matter what mainland state you're ordering from. Free shipping over $40... and they ship Snowboards to Canada.

Check it out if you haven't before... USOUTDOOR.com

Nikita
Rome
Anon
Bent Metal
Volcom
Neff
Burton Snowboards
Forum
Gnu
K2
Lib Tech
Option
Palmer
Ride
Roxy Snowboarding
Salomon
Dragon
Von Zipper
Old 01-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #28 (permalink)

Default FPO/APO shipping?

I have found three boards for awesome prices. The problem is I cannot find anyone who will ship USPS to an FPO address other than House and Dog Funk. Are their any others?
ttchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:44 AM   #29 (permalink)
clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttchad View Post
I have found three boards for awesome prices. The problem is I cannot find anyone who will ship USPS to an FPO address other than House and Dog Funk. Are their any others?
There's probably a couple more but here's one - The Snowboard Shop at USOUTDOOR - Offers USPS shipping to military APO and FPO's addresses + Plus it's family owned,,, Not corporately owned by QVC or the home shopping network like DogFunk and Backcountry.

Last edited by clockwork; 01-26-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
ecave84

Default moose jaw

I ordered Ride SPIs from them last week. There site was messed up and they were sold out. Took An email and 3 calls to get it fixed. So they hooked me up with Rome Targas for the same price with free overnight shipping.

While at firs i wasnt to impressed, but once i got it straitened out i would say i would order from them again.