Online Retailers... - Page 34 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #331 (permalink)

Point taken Jg! Some small shops are just as bad as the big guys at dropping prices and breaking dealer agreements...they just don't have the potential to do as much damage. It is the power these big guys wield- they just don't understand...its like Baby Hewy

I also agree that snow sports can be a bit costly - my kids race and that is an added expense but it is far less expensive than hockey, golf and some of the other sports that are gaining momentum and it is something the whole family can do together regardless of skill level. The best way to make it affordable it so lower the cost of doing business by not having to make up for lost income from theft and devaluation - don't you think? Wish everyone could understand that!

Here, here for 2011 not being 2009!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #332 (permalink)

Default Check out this comparison of all new snowboards!

Check out this comparison of 2011 snowboards, you can view all new boards and filter to find the right one for you.Best Snowboards. Compare, reviews & ratings.
brandonC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #333 (permalink)

This is a fair point, but if you want to compare cheap boards or any board i would hit up this site. you.Best Snowboards. Compare, reviews & ratings. let me know what you think, I created it and can take the criticism.
brandonC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #334 (permalink)

I am a friend of Snowboard, Snowboards, Burton Snowboards, Burton Bindings, Burton Boots, and snowboard reviews - Free Shipping - US Orders Over $50 They have been great to work with and well priced. I also like Ski, Snowboard, Wakeboard, Skateboard & the Freshest Clothes | evo Bike, Camp, Ski, Snowboard, Outdoor Store has been very good with customer service.
Principal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #335 (permalink)

It is wierd how the site I entered turned in to something very different, but when the link is clicked it is correct.
Principal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #336 (permalink)

Shipping is an issue for me with them. I need stuff in CA and it takes a while from ATL.
snowshredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #337 (permalink)

THIS WEEK ONLY: All Men & Women's Snowboards 20-50% off! In-store & online!
BLACKLIST ONLINE SHOP — SNOWBOARDS
cncsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:36 PM   #338 (permalink)
WMM

Burton Snowboards, Snowboard Boots, Bindings, Jackets, Pants & Clothing

You should also add that site its a great site, me and friends use it all the time.
WMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:09 PM   #339 (permalink)

I have used Dogfunk.com: Snowboarding Clothing and Gear from Burton, Volcom, DC Shoe Co., RVCA, Nixon, Oakley, Vans, Reef, DAKINE, and Forum a fair few times now and cannot fault them one bit.

First time i ordered my girl a full snowboarding set up(board,bindings,jacket,beanie etc.) and a few things for me for less than i bought my board for at another retailer. The board though was a different colour than what my girl wanted so Dogfunk organised their courier to pick it up and they had here correct board to her door in 4 days.

Another time i bought myself a board and a few other things and they arrived within 5 days to my door in australia. If thats no customer service i dont know waht is!
deanobruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:50 AM   #340 (permalink)

Default Shop feedback

Hello folks,

i wanna buy a stepchild powder sucks 152 but the only shop where is available cheap is fakieshop.com

My question: Maybe someone can give me a feedback of this shop? Seems like a serious onlineshop but i wanna ask you guys here before i buy from it.

Sorry for my bad english but i try my best

Regards
Simon
saimi is offline   Reply With Quote