Online Retailers... - Page 37 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #361 (permalink)

i bought 180`s gloves from Apparel n Bags, discounted price.Fast shipping and easy returns!
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #362 (permalink)

Thumbs up $50 Gift Card with Never Summer, Lib Tech Gnu Purchase!

Daddies Board Shop!

Running a little deal to hook you up before discounting is allowed for 2012 gear. We are giving away a $50 gift card with every snowboard purchase. That $50 is valid for anything on our site. Snowboard, longboard, clothing and more!

$50 Gift Card to use on Volcom, Union Bindings, Gnu Bindings, Rome Bindings and more! Heck, you could get a whole crap load of One Ball Jay wax for $50!

Never Summer Snowboards

Lib Tech Snowboards

Gnu Snowboards

(your gift Gift Code will be emailed when your order is processed)
Need Proof? Visit our Customer Reviews

FOLLOW OUR DEALS ON FACEBOOK!
Daddies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #363 (permalink)

Default Online Is Awesome

I've Order From REI, Daddies Board Shop, Zumiez and just had excellent customer service from Dogfunk.com. I bought DC Park Boa's for my son in Oct. and they were 2010 left overs, well After 5 uses they tore at the seam/stitching, with no questions asked the 100% return policy was perfect. They shipped a replacement new DC Scout Boa's that was $34 more and didn't charge me anything. Even email me a shipping label for my return boots. Good stuff. Cant wait for the off season sales.
Amarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #364 (permalink)

Hey, I's just like to say thanks for this thread! I found the board I want for around 60$ cheaper on tactics and decided to look it up first, it was just so much cheaper than other places I wanted to be sure the site was legit! Looks like it is. Thanks!
Tromboli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #365 (permalink)

evo.com is where it's at. the best customer service. Bought a NS Proto through them and it had a 3 inch scratch across the topsheet. Wasn't that visible but you could definitely feel it. Called customer service the same day I got my board in the mail and they offered me a $100 refund or a new board overnighted to me. Couldn't have asked for anything better from them.

Altrec.com is sweet too. Hooked me up with some gloves for a much cheaper price than competitors. You review the product you order and they give you 15% off your next order.
swanesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #366 (permalink)

https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/handscreate has some really good deals on gear, boards, skis, etc - when they have sales on them. It's not your average shop, since you have to catch the deals/sales when they happen - and they only last about 3-4 days once they start. Right now they've got a fair amount of Foursquare, Trew, Special Blend, Signal, Westcomb & Moment jackets & pants; DUB & Jones Snowboards; Ninthward Skis; Skullcandy headphones and tee-shirts, hoodies & beanies from all of the above companies.
handscreate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #367 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

I know, I know, I'm slacking on updating this... if anyone has any sites they recommend, please PM it, with a brief description as why you recommend it. I'm going to try to keep up with this more, but I'm pretty busy. And to be honest, I haven't been on a board in 4 winters. I've had a lot going on. Anywho, please PM me. I'm going to try to go thru the thread and update the OP but it'll take some time.

alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #368 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanesy View Post
evo.com is where it's at. the best customer service. Bought a NS Proto through them and it had a 3 inch scratch across the topsheet. Wasn't that visible but you could definitely feel it. Called customer service the same day I got my board in the mail and they offered me a $100 refund or a new board overnighted to me. Couldn't have asked for anything better from them.

Altrec.com is sweet too. Hooked me up with some gloves for a much cheaper price than competitors. You review the product you order and they give you 15% off your next order.
I just bought a NS Heritage from evo.com and am very pleased with their price guarantee. I found the board off another website that was discounted at 10% and evo.com matched it plus 5%. From what I hear it is hard to find NS at a discount, especially in the size you need, so I'm pretty happy.

On the other hand, I purchased a NS Evo from Backcountry.com and though it was supposed to be new, it was definitely used. Fortunately, their return policy is probably the best and I can return it with no questions asked. It's just a bummer to get a used board when you thought it would be new.
buddhafist24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #369 (permalink)

Another +1 for evo.com. I received my Heritage yesterday and noticed there was a slight scratch in the topsheet. They were very helpful and offered an additional 10% discount.
buddhafist24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #370 (permalink)

A big up too Jeremiah at Wiredsport. Huge knowledge base and great customer service. Thanx again.

Last edited by jdstrd; 02-22-2012 at 02:41 AM.
jdstrd is offline   Reply With Quote