Online Retailers... - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 11:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
clockwork

Huh... thats good to hear. Moosejaw seems like a good outfit. Were they the only store that had those SPI bindings in stock?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
ecave84

no but i had a 25% off coupon. So i got the Targas for 180.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #33 (permalink)

I've only heard good things about Daddies Board Shop: Snowboard and Longboard Skateboard Shop: Sector 9 Longboards, Never Summer Snowboards, Gravity Skateboards, Salomon Snowboards, Rome Snowboards, Landyachtz Longboard Skateboards, Arbor Sports and More. from people who have ordered longobard/snowboard parts from them. I personally have not ordered anything from them yet, but I will do so, soon.
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #34 (permalink)
ecave84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecave84 View Post
I ordered Ride SPIs from them last week. There site was messed up and they were sold out. Took An email and 3 calls to get it fixed. So they hooked me up with Rome Targas for the same price with free overnight shipping.

While at firs i wasnt to impressed, but once i got it straitened out i would say i would order from them again.

well got the bindings. Open box no Hardware. No hole base plates things(very technical i know). And one of the covers that goes over the base plates. And 2 empty bags. i take back my statement about using them again. Now im on hold.

Last edited by ecave84; 01-30-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
ecave84

got everything but the footplate today. It "fell out of the box" yesterday when they were shipping everything. I have never had such a terrible online shopping experience. I know things happen, but this is ridiculous. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow. If not its all going back to them. I cant take any more Winston Churchill speeches on hold.

On the other hand my Jacket came in from steep and cheap. On time the correct size and color and cheap
Old 02-01-2008, 08:31 AM   #36 (permalink)
ecave84

2 foot plates for the Arsenal today. everything is going back today.

Never ever ever buy anything from moosejaw
Old 02-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #37 (permalink)

Default Found another dealer who ships to FPO addresses and fast!

The guy has alot of 07 boards in stock and great prices. He also shipped my stuff immediately! My board arrived quicker than the bindings I purchased from SOC and the price for shipping was the same. Check him out for your Mtn Bike and snowboards needs.

Snowboards - wheelandheel.com
ttchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
tactics

Default Tactics Sale and Discount Code

Hey everyone,
I had someone PM me about current discount codes at Tactics, so I figured I'd post it up. The best code right now is LOVE08 which is good for $10 off orders over $100. We've been mellowing out on our coupons a bit this month because most of our snow stuff is discounted now. If you're on our email list, you that's why you didn't get a notice about the code this month.
So, get an extra 10-spot off with that coupon, and like I said, pretty much every brand has discounted items. Only exceptions are the Mevin brands (Gnu and Lib Tech), cause they make us wait until the end of the month. Not that we have many magne-tractions left anyways
Cheers,
Adam
Old 02-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #39 (permalink)
comaweed

Default hey

hello everybody .... Can you please tell me if you know a site or something where can i design my own board and purcase it after that. I heard something that burton are doing such things , but i can't find a thing on this damn internet... Help me

Thanks, Andrei from Romania
Old 02-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #40 (permalink)

I like Skis, Snowboards, Wakeboards, and Apparel | evo
they have a closeout section and even sell some used stuff.
I bought my board and bindings from them the past couple of years and everything was as described.
Jeffksf is offline   Reply With Quote