Online Retailers... - Page 40 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #391 (permalink)

Default Seasonal Etailer

I bought a board a while ago from these guys

Burton Snowboards, Bindings and Boots on sale! / RABBITSNOWBOARD.com

The boards and bindings are all used and in pretty good condition. I bought from them cause they have 2013 Burton gear below MSRP. I couldn't find any other site that could match the price, granted the gear is lightly used. BUt most of the demo gear is listed as in excellent condition. They have good pics of the gear and I just got an email from them that prices were reduced. Worth a look if you're looking for a second or early/late season ride.
gfaubion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #392 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfaubion View Post
I bought a board a while ago from these guys

Burton Snowboards, Bindings and Boots on sale! / RABBITSNOWBOARD.com

The boards and bindings are all used and in pretty good condition. I bought from them cause they have 2013 Burton gear below MSRP. I couldn't find any other site that could match the price, granted the gear is lightly used. BUt most of the demo gear is listed as in excellent condition. They have good pics of the gear and I just got an email from them that prices were reduced. Worth a look if you're looking for a second or early/late season ride.
This was mentioned a few posts up, but do you know if they ever carry more than burton/forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokehaus View Post
Snowolf and I have came to an agreement that it was for sure Poutanen's fault. I vote for one year of probation and being forced to ride skis til death.
mrjimyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #393 (permalink)

Don't think so, or at least not this year. Guy sent me an email that said hopefully they can get more gear in the future, but what I saw on the site was it for this season. And there def won't be anymore forum gear, burton is killing the brand.
gfaubion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #394 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfaubion View Post
Don't think so, or at least not this year. Guy sent me an email that said hopefully they can get more gear in the future, but what I saw on the site was it for this season. And there def won't be anymore forum gear, burton is killing the brand.
I'm sure they'll still have some 2013 Forum stuff left over next year

Quote:
Snowolf and I have came to an agreement that it was for sure Poutanen's fault. I vote for one year of probation and being forced to ride skis til death.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #395 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Every online retailer should be like dogfunk.com and backcountry.com --> best guaranteed warranty policy in the biz, hands down.
BigmountainVMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #396 (permalink)

Default Rabbit reductions

Just noticed a bunch of new reductions on all Burton & Forum. Even 2013 stuff that is way below retail.

had good luck with these guys so far.

rabbitsnowboard.com
Coslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 AM   #397 (permalink)

A warning to all the Euros on here. Never buy at squareboardshop.com! They're in Belgium and seemed very legit judging from their web page. Free shipping to most Euro countries and so on.

I bought a Signal Omni 159 there back in July. After not receiving an order confirmation I asked them if they could send me a tracking number for my order. Their reply (I'm paraphrasing here): "Oh, right, your order... Are you sure you want a 159? Some people get the sizing wrong". So I said yes, please send me my 59.

After four(!) weeks and countless e-mails of which they didn't bother to answer one, I received an Omni but in a 156. So I sent it back and asked them to reimburse the money. Again, no reply whatsoever. Six weeks after returning the board I got an e-mail from the shop saying "sorry for the late reply but we have a family matter right now. Also, my colleague said he reimbursed the money to your bank account". This was impossible as I paid via PayPal so they didn't even have my bank account details.

I answered sorry for your family matter but please just send the money back through Paypal. Costs you 20 seconds and I'm not even asking for the shipping money back that I spent when I returned the board. 6 weeks and many unanswered mails later I decided to hand the matter to my lawyer. Their deadline for paying back the money without legal consequences ended yesterday. No answer again. So now I'm suing.

Sorry for the long story but it makes me so mad, having a self-proclaimed rider-owned shop just keeping my money and not care about a customer at all.

Anyway, do yourself a favor and don't buy there, Euros.
Basti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #398 (permalink)

^That's fucking loose. I only hope you don't lose more money with a lawsuit, haha. (Not that they'll win, but sometimes it can cost a lot)

Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #399 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjimyjohn View Post
^That's fucking loose. I only hope you don't lose more money with a lawsuit, haha. (Not that they'll win, but sometimes it can cost a lot)
Thanks man . My lawyer says there's no way in hell these guys could win. And in the European Union that means they will have to pay every single cent, including law suit cost.
Basti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #400 (permalink)

Default RabbitSnowboard.com pre Christmas gear BLOWOUT!

Rabbit Snowboard is blowing out all remaining gear for Christmas.

Use Promo code: ALLGONE10 for an extra 10% off

Enjoy
Coslim is offline   Reply With Quote