Online Retailers... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Default Online Retailers...

2/16/2012 - It's been YEARS since I've updated this. I've been extremely busy and haven't even been on a board in years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you have a great site you'd like to share. I'm going to try to keep this more up to date, but I'm gonna need some help. After you PM me with a BRIEF review, then please post a full review here in this thread to share with the whole community. Thanks everyone,
Love Alaric

Okay, so I've got a few sites that I know of that I can reccomend from personal experience. Anyone else willing to contribute, please do. I'll update this post with other sites

Tactics Board Shop
I've ordered a helmet and goggles from these guys before, and they were decently priced. Only thing I didn't like was that they took a bit more time to ship the stuff off, but it was all the correct stuff and in one piece, so I can't complain.4 out of 5 stars

BuySnow.com
Great reviews from many members of the site! Highly reccommended!
5 out of 5 stars

RememberDelaware
Quote:
Originally Posted by livsevolution
Great Site, not a huge selection but strong customer service and awesome deals
EternalSnow.com
A lot of people recommend this site. I've always gotten my products quickly, and in one piece... but they haven't always been the products I've ordered. I've called them up, and sorted things out quickly and easily, but the original shipment should have my stuff in it!
4 out of 5 stars

The House Boardshop
Great site, and highly recommended. Great customer service, and prices. Everything was shipped quickly, and I got lots of free stuff including stickers (I love stickers).
5 out of 5 stars

Peter Glenn Ski & Sports
Since 1958 Peter Glenn has been providing exceptional customer service and carrying some of the best outdoor gear available. With our roots in Vermont, we know how important it is to be warm, dry, and comfortable, and how the right outdoor gear can make or break a trip. So come in and look around - we have tons of new products on the site every day.

Steep and Cheap
SAC has some of the best deals on the net, you just have to catch them. Always great shipping and great prices
5 out of 5 stars

WhiskeyMilitia.com
Same basis as SAC, just has different products at different times.
5 out of 5 stars

Blue Tomato Online Shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran
Ordered a huge package with a friend: few boards, few pairs of bindings, bags & other accessories. The packages came in 4 days, all the way from Austria. Best site for Europe order in my opinion.
5 out of 5 stars

Burton Snowboards and Skis, Burton Bindings, Burton Boots, and snowboard reviews
A few members seem to recommend this site a lot. I don't have any personal experience with it.

Dogfunk.com

BackcountryOutlet.com

Evo

Altrec

NorseBoards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik
My product lineup this year is relatively simple, Smith, Northwave/Drake, Oneballjay, Polarmax, and Sessions. My new brands next season are GNU, Nitro, Oz Snowboards, Unity Snowboards, Donek Snowboards, Dragon, Electric, Spy, Dye, Grenade, and Bon Hiver. I'm going at it hard in the fall and hope I can bring something new to the table. What I really want to do is a consolidation of all the Colorado snowboard brands on my website, so far I have a few guys on page.

2/16/2012 - It's been YEARS since I've updated this. I've been extremely busy and haven't even been on a board in years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you have a great site you'd like to share. I'm going to try to keep this more up to date, but I'm gonna need some help. After you PM me with a BRIEF review, then please post a full review here in this thread to share with the whole community. Thanks everyone,
Love Alaric

Last edited by alaric; 02-16-2012 at 10:07 AM.
alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Peter Glenn Ski & Sports: Ski, Snowboard Clothing and Gear from Spyder, Burton, Obermeyer, The North Face, Ugg and more.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kieran

Blue Tomato Online Shop

Ordered a huge package with a friend: few boards, few pairs of bindings, bags & other accessories

The packages came in 4 days, all the way from Austria. Best site for Europe order in my opinion.

5 out of 5 stars

Old 10-14-2007, 03:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
st.stark

BuySnow.com That's where I am buying my setup. They have quite a few brands and some great deals. ^-^

edit* oh, and Burton Snowboards and Skis, Burton Bindings, Burton Boots, and snowboard reviews
Old 10-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

RememberDelaware.com carries the best ski and snowboard products.
Great Site, not a huge selection but strong customer service and awesome deals

BuySnow.com
Have had great experience buying from them

When I can think of more I've used I'll post them
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lasto

These guys have great deals...though the selection is a bit limited sometimes. I suppose if you find a better deal on another website you e-mail them the link and they'll beat that price.

BoardersMall
Old 11-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
druahp

Talking Online retailer has $99 dollar snowboards and 60% off last years clothes

SIERRA SNOWBOARDS IS THE BEST.

Last edited by killclimbz; 11-02-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...-bad-luck.html

Not so greatnews about Boardersmall...
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric

Tactics Board Shop
I've ordered a helmet and goggles from these guys before, and they were decently priced. Only thing I didn't like was that they took a bit more time to ship the stuff off, but it was all the correct stuff and in one piece, so I can't complain.4 out of 5 stars

Oh, 4 out of 5 hurts a bit Its good feedback, and I'm glad everything else went well with your order. We do strive to get our orders out asap, but sometimes things can get delayed since we are not in a major metro area. Our priorities are that orders are packed correctly, that our reps are always available when you call, and that you can talk to a real rider that knows they're stuff when you do call. Anyway, thanks again. Hope everyone has a snowy Thanksgiving - if you're doing any shopping check us out, and you can use the coupon TURKEY for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $99.
-Adam

Last edited by tactics; 11-20-2007 at 08:02 PM.