Looking for recommendations on women's A/T boards - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking for recommendations on women's A/T boards

Alright, here's the deal, its been a long, long time since I've been all caught up on the latest and greatest snowboard tech, and I need help, and suggestions looking for my next board. I'm currently on a 2010 Never Summer Infinity, and I really like it for what it is. With that being said, I've beat on it quite a fair beat, and this is probably the last season I will ride it since it's on its last legs.

My stats are:
5'2"
120-130lb's
size 6.5 US boot
advanced rider

I would ideally like to stick with a stiff(er) true twin board with a centered stance. I do spend most of my time teaching, but do make the occasional trips to the mountains as well.
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

All you need...

Dupraz D1 6'3" (193cm) modèle 2013-2014

Whaaaaa?
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
Oh lawd.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

Soooo....

10so's.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
I would ideally like to stick with a stiff(er) true twin board with a centered stance. I do spend most of my time teaching, but do make the occasional trips to the mountains as well.
Other than bumping this for ya I don't know how much this helps, as I've not been on a ton of different boards. But have you considered the B Pro? It's stiff(er), true twin, centered. Are you looking for full camber or some hybrid sort?

I'm hoping to demo a Launch board or two this season, heard good things and the men's deck I saw in person looked solid. Might want to look into them.

Also, check out the reviews on Angry Snowboarder; you might find something that fits the bill of what was reviewed (women's options are noted within brand listing) 2014 Snowboard Review Recap « (Both profile options of the Launch Vice were demoed iirc.)
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Other than bumping this for ya I don't know how much this helps, as I've not been on a ton of different boards. But have you considered the B Pro? It's stiff(er), true twin, centered. Are you looking for full camber or some hybrid sort?

I'm hoping to demo a Launch board or two this season, heard good things and the men's deck I saw in person looked solid. Might want to look into them.

Also, check out the reviews on Angry Snowboarder; you might find something that fits the bill of what was reviewed (women's options are noted within brand listing) 2014 Snowboard Review Recap « (Both profile options of the Launch Vice were demoed iirc.)
Holy shit! Thank you!! Yes, I have considered the B-Pro. I was looking at the C2 vs. C3, and I can't tell the difference between the two.

I also have no idea if I want full or hybrid camber. I haven't had a chance to ride/demo other boards in a good 3-4 years. What I do know is that I like the rocker on my Infinity, and want to stay within that sort of feeling, if you will.

Thanks for the heads up on Angrysnowboarder's site as well. Shame on me for forgetting to check that out.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Haha, you're welcome!

I have the C2 version of the B Pro. There may have been a thread or post somewhat recently about the difference between C2/C3 B Pros...maybe it was from wrath or Fewdfreak? Can't remember. But I know you know how to find it hehe

If you like the rocker on your current board plus considering you longboard, perhaps that skatier feel might be what you're after? Try to demo the B Pro. I don't skate but noticed the C2 crc has that playful, looser feeling when you want it to, but locks in solidly more like a full camber would, when you want it to. But again I don't skate, so.

Zara does a nice, solid review for Angry Snowboarder, so you'll get a good run down of the decks she reviewed.

Good luck and keep us (killz and I...?) posted!
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote