Lets talk about your Quiver - trying to build mine - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lets talk about your Quiver - trying to build mine

So, first things first... I understand the point of the quiver is to have multiple boards of different cuts, profiles, sizes, and styles so that you can grab the best board for the conditions.... At least that is the basics right?

I currently have two boards - one of which I will not likely ride ever again (my 12 year old Rosignol Vintage) - This board is a full camber, traiditional shape, fairly stiff...

My other board is a 2006 Ride No. 4 - Mid to mid-stiff flex. traditional camber, very agressive hard charging, hyper responsive... a blast to ride at high speeds.

I was looking for a similar board to the No. 4 - a Camber board that will allow me to speed around and stay stable but I was also looking for something to up my game in the big mountain freestyle - Enter the Jones Aviator. This seems like a great fit.

Now, I found these Illuminati boards and they are pretty cheap if you don't mind paying months in advance. Everything I can find about these boards is that they are quality, and all around pretty freaking sweet. I was looking at the Evolver which is another Camber board, geared to big mountain pow days....

I guess the point of my thread is to chat about everyone quiver and see if I am keeping my quiver to "narrow minded"...

Should I add a rocker/camber board? Maybe a Twin?
TyBardy is offline   Reply With Quote