Rome Agent vs Rome Solution vs Burton Custom - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
LTH

Default Rome Agent vs Rome Solution vs Burton Custom

Wassup guys, my first thread on the forum. I am currently thinking of buying another board and these are my concerns. I am already a owner of a 2008 Rome Solution. I am looking at this year's rome agent and burton custom at the moment. My question is, which board is better. And if i do decide on the rome agent, is it pretty much pointless to move from a solution to an agent, as their specs are quite similar? Having a comparison between solution against agent and agent against custom will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Terence
LTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
RomeBoarder69

first post for me yay!

haha anyways i got a new rome agent for christmas and i love it! i get so many compliments on it and people are allways checking it out. the only downfall is that the top of it scratches easily and the top of the edges peel somewhat easy. it is super fast, awsome for all mountain. i think it is more of a park board but i ride lots of woods and bumps with it. awsome board, i deffinatly reccomend it and the custom is also an awsome board. good luck
Old 02-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
13rian

there both great boards, u cant go wrong.

if ur more in the park go with the agent cz the agent is a freestyle allmoutain board an the custom is a allmoutain freestyle board if u get what i mean. its a little stiffer, the rome is a (pretty much)twin. i had the same prob for a will cuz i wanted the same boards, i went with the custom in the end cuz its just that bit better over the whole moutain and i liked the grafics better..