K2 vs. Rome - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Danimal!!!!!!

Location: Frederick, MD in other words to far from the big mountains

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric
Honestly... I'd take a WWW over an agent or artifact. Yeah, I said it. It's the only K2 product I'd pick though.
You're nuts, plus the Agent and the Artifact are two completely differEnt kinds of boards. The Agent isn't made to be butterific like the Artifact and the WWW are made to be

Last edited by Dcp584; 10-29-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Dcp584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2007, 02:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcp584
You're nuts, plus the Agent and the Artifact are two completely differEnt kinds of boards. The Agent isn't made to be butterific like the Artifact and the WWW are made to be
No, I'm not nuts. I like the feel of the WWW much more than the artifact and agent. And I know they're different boards. The artifact is a jib stick, and the agent isn't. I just threw the agent in there because that's one of Rome's more popular boards. Different strokes for different folks

alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The WWW is definitely one of the best boards made for Jibbing purposes... and I think Alaric would agree with this though, as a whole Rome is the better company. That aside though for what Alaric does mostly which is jibbing the WWW is one of the top 2-3 boards out there.

Jibbing is probably the most popular form of snowboarding right now so it would make sense if the WWW is the best selling board. The only one I could think of that would conceivably come close is the Burton Custom in terms of total sales volume. K2 has a much larger sales network than Rome has, shit I can only get Rome boards at 2 shops on LI and they don't even carry the whole line. I can get K2 and Burton at every shop that sells snowboards.

I am not a jibber, and I have never ridden a WWW but that doesn't mean it's not a good board and it also doesn't mean that it's not possible that it's the best selling board out there...
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisevolution
The WWW is definitely one of the best boards made for Jibbing purposes... and I think Alaric would agree with this, as a whole though Rome is the better company. That aside though for what Alaric does mostly which is jibbing the WWW is one of the top 2-3 boards out there.

Thank you sir!
And I do agree!

Rome overall is a better company, no doubt about it. But the WWW is one of the best jibbing boards on the market

alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Veteran Member

No problem, and everyone has an opinion. I can't say myself since I don't ride those types of boards but I know it's a very close race between the people I know who do mostly Jibbing between the WWW and the Artifact... they're basically 1 and 1a to my knowledge and everyone likes something different
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote