NS Heritage or Rome Agent. Which one - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 01:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Luigi6459

Default NS Heritage or Rome Agent. Which one

I am so stuck on which to get out of the two. The question has been killing me for days and I can't stop thinking about it. I've heard great things about both and they are both what I looking for: a great all-mountain board. Also I was thinking of getting some Rome 390's regardless of which board I got and wanted to know if that would be a great set-up. Another thing (yeah, I guess I have a lot of questions ) but I'm about 190 and was wondering if I should get a 156 or 158.

Thanks guys, I know I have a lot of questions but that's why I came here

Last edited by Luigi6459; 10-16-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2007, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

They're both great, from what I understand, the NeverSummer will be a bit stiffer than the Rome. Rome has amazing customer service though and that is what pushed me to go with a Flag this season...
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Luigi6459

Also was wondering what would be some good boots to go with this for around $200? I was thinking of getting the Burton Hails
Old 10-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Don't budget your boots mang...cheaping out on that is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Danimal!!!!!!

Location: Frederick, MD in other words to far from the big mountains

They are right about not cheaping out on boots, and that you should try them on before you buy them. ut the answer to you rquestion about if you can get good boots for 200 is yes. The Hail is a good boot, but it breaks down kinda fast and get real soft, you may wanna check out 32's Lashed its about the same as the hail just a little stiffer I believe. And as far as the Rome vs the Neversummer I'm gunna tell you to get the agent. I ride last seasons Agent and love it, and the 390's will work well with that board.

Last edited by Dcp584; 10-16-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Dcp584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The Neversummer will be a bit stiffer. They also have great customer service and a 3 year warranty on their boards which is unheard of. If you are riding in the West I would probably go with the Neversummer, it will be a better big mountain shredder. East coast it might be overkill.
One thing is for sure, both companies make top notch boards so you can't really go wrong with either board.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
mike1two

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz
The Neversummer will be a bit stiffer. They also have great customer service and a 3 year warranty on their boards which is unheard of. If you are riding in the West I would probably go with the Neversummer, it will be a better big mountain shredder. East coast it might be overkill.
One thing is for sure, both companies make top notch boards so you can't really go wrong with either board.
I agree! The Neversummer would be the best choice for the west if thats where you rest. As for the boots- my feet currently rest in the Burton Hails and they have been great. Very comfortable.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
st.stark

Hm...how tall are you? At 190 I would probably say the 158 would be a better choice especially if you are looking at doing more mountain/freeride sorta stuff... Just my $0.02. Oh, and between the two, how are they priced??
Old 10-16-2007, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Luigi6459

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.stark
Hm...how tall are you? At 190 I would probably say the 158 would be a better choice especially if you are looking at doing more mountain/freeride sorta stuff... Just my $0.02. Oh, and between the two, how are they priced??
I'm about 5'9 and they both are around $500.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.stark
Height? NO...!
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote