HELP to choose fs board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2014, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HELP to choose fs board

Hi everyone.
I'd like to ask for advise. I ride for a couple of years. My first board is Ride Agenda. With it I understood that I prefer freestyle. But every trick goes hard on Agenda, even Ollie ! It's too heavy I think. Please say which board to choose next to improve freestyle skills. I Need a Park board. Weight 70 kg (150p). Thanks
Lembas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 08:01 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Wiredsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,242
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lembas View Post
Hi everyone.
I'd like to ask for advise. I ride for a couple of years. My first board is Ride Agenda. With it I understood that I prefer freestyle. But every trick goes hard on Agenda, even Ollie ! It's too heavy I think. Please say which board to choose next to improve freestyle skills. I Need a Park board. Weight 70 kg (150p). Thanks
Hi Lembas,

Stoked that you are ready for a new board!

Soft (all biax) Flatrock (Rocker- Flat - Rocker) boards such as your Agenda tend to be the least energetic boards available. This is not due to excess weight (although that doesn't help) but rather to the fact that the board has no stored energy that is found in boards with weight accessible cambered sections (those essentially act as springs).

What is your foot size? What size Agenda do you have?
Wiredsport is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Senior Member
 
ICary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you somewhat liked your agenda, the Ride Kink is a softer park board, that has a similar shape. If you want more of a beefed up board. I love the Ride Buck-Up. It tackles everything on the mountain from urban features to 40+ Kickers, POW, anything. I love it and my kink.
ICary is offline  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Hi Lembas,

Stoked that you are ready for a new board!

Soft (all biax) Flatrock (Rocker- Flat - Rocker) boards such as your Agenda tend to be the least energetic boards available. This is not due to excess weight (although that doesn't help) but rather to the fact that the board has no stored energy that is found in boards with weight accessible cambered sections (those essentially act as springs).

What is your foot size? What size Agenda do you have?
Foot 43 Eu, My board lenght 156 (but I feel it's long a bit)
Lembas is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICary View Post
If you somewhat liked your agenda, the Ride Kink is a softer park board, that has a similar shape. If you want more of a beefed up board. I love the Ride Buck-Up. It tackles everything on the mountain from urban features to 40+ Kickers, POW, anything. I love it and my kink.
Th you. Maybe you're right. I'd prefer something of Nitro may be. After my recently bought Nitro Anthem boots ))
Lembas is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome